My Time Dining on the Allure

Giantfan13

We are sailing on the Allure this Sunday and we have reserved a 6:30 slot for MTD. We have never sailed on the Allure, but on most RCCL ships, downstairs is for set seating and upstairs for MTD. From my understanding the Allure's dining room has 3 levels (??). Is there one specifically used for MTD? WE have reserved a table thru our roll call and we are scheduled to meet, but since there is so many floors, we were just curious where most people go for MTD?

Cheers

Len

7 hours ago, Giantfan13 said:

We are sailing on the Allure this Sunday and we have reserved a 6:30 slot for MTD. We have never sailed on the Allure, but on most RCCL ships, downstairs is for set seating and upstairs for MTD. From my understanding the Allure's dining room has 3 levels (??). Is there one specifically used for MTD? WE have reserved a table thru our roll call and we are scheduled to meet, but since there is so many floors, we were just curious where most people go for MTD?

Cheers

Len

Ditto!  They're our times too - maybe see you around the ship - UK based Redskins fan!

It was also deck 3 a couple weeks ago. We had early seating but they said it was also for MTD. 
I will say this was the most crowded (table-wise) and chaotic dining we have ever experienced. 
we had an opportunity to walk through decks 4 and 5 mid week during a galley tour and noticed the tables were spaced apart more and the seating looked nicer. 
I mentioned this to the head waiter and he told me it was my fault for not asking to move up a deck... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤨