Cost of restaurants

cruzinchad

Hi we're going on Iona June 2021 and cruised before but never with P&O. My question is what are the restaurant prices like and what is the food like in them. I've looked on P&O's website but couldn't see much information. The information I could find was for the Beach House a double decker burger is £1.95 an 8oz fillet steak £3.95??? This seem incredibly cheap! The Sindhu has a menu but no prices?? Thanks 

15 hours ago, glittergal1 said:

I think but I  could be wrong and out of date But I think the Beach house is £7.50 each and the costs for some items as you mentioned are paid extra to the £7.50 

You are spot on, £7.50 cover charge for Beach House and small supplements for some dishes. 

Andy 

Ok Thanks so there is a supplement to pay ie £7.50 plus the cost of whatever dish you choose? & the prices for The beach House on the P&O website are likely to be out of date? 

Hopefully someone will post up to date info once the Iona has been launched.

14 minutes ago, cruzinchad said:

Ok Thanks so there is a supplement to pay ie £7.50 plus the cost of whatever dish you choose? & the prices for The beach House on the P&O website are likely to be out of date? 

Hopefully someone will post up to date info once the Iona has been launched.

Many dishes are included in the £7.50, there is a small surcharge on some dishes. 

Andy 

the prices may vary from reastaurant to restaurant. Dont be surprised to see a steak for 3$ in one place and a full course meal just for 5$. Is there a place to review different restaurants and offers on board? Id love to compare the menus and the prices. Unless there is only one place to eat but usually there are various restaurants with various cuisines availble
btw Thai steak is a different kind of steak lol (I know, its out of place comment lol)