Aqua class cabins

SharonK

3 minutes ago, SharonK said:

We will be in Aqua class cabin 1639 on the Silhouette in April.  Does anyone know if the bed is by the closet or the veranda?

I am pretty sure the bed is by the veranda.  

7 minutes ago, SharonK said:

That is what I was hoping!  This is our first time in an Aqua cabin.  Do they have different shampoos and lotions than in concierge?

If you go to the sticky post above on cabins you can get reviews on almost every cabin on every ship.

Shampoos etc are from dispensers. No way to tell. Husband likes. I don't.

5 minutes ago, SharonK said:

That is what I was hoping!  This is our first time in an Aqua cabin.  Do they have different shampoos and lotions than in concierge?

I believe it is the same in Concierge.  There were three large bottles in the shower.  C.O. Bigelow body wash, shampoo and conditioner.   Another bottle of body lotion by the sink.  I thought it was of good quality.  

We have stayed in 1623 and 1631  on that ship and the beds were by the veranda.  So 1639 should be the same.

That is my favorite ship!

2 hours ago, keesar said:

I believe it is the same in Concierge.  There were three large bottles in the shower.  C.O. Bigelow body wash, shampoo and conditioner.   Another bottle of body lotion by the sink.  I thought it was of good quality.  

We have stayed in 1623 and 1631  on that ship and the beds were by the veranda.  So 1639 should be the same.

That is my favorite ship!

I was on the Silhouette last week in a concierge cabin so I used the body lotion and body wash.  DH used the shampoo and conditioner.  From what you are saying it will be the same in Aqua..

About using the Persian garden, do we just show our card and when they see we’re in Aqua they let us use it?

7 minutes ago, SharonK said:

I was on the Silhouette last week in a concierge cabin so I used the body lotion and body wash.  DH used the shampoo and conditioner.  From what you are saying it will be the same in Aqua..

About using the Persian garden, do we just show our card and when they see we’re in Aqua they let us use it?

It depends on the ship.  On some ships, you present your card to the desk and they will give you an entry card to scan to get in.  On other ships, you can just scan your Sea Pass card to get entry and bypass the desk.   

20 minutes ago, keesar said:

It depends on the ship.  On some ships, you present your card to the desk and they will give you an entry card to scan to get in.  On other ships, you can just scan your Sea Pass card to get entry and bypass the desk.   

Thanks