Mardi Gras Cruises for Nov 2020 Just Disappeared

Elbozi

5 minutes ago, vwrestler171 said:

Where a lot of people had their Mardi gras cruises cancelled, they moved them to the first cpl Mardi Gras cruises.  I know back in December my PVp said they were selling out quickly.

Who moved people?

4 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

The current Mardi Gras delivery date is now Nov 15 and I overheard crew on board this week mention that they were just having crew onboard to bring it over. 

Hmmmm, you were on board the Mardi Gras this week?🤫

On 3/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, jimbo5544 said:

Who moved people?

I meant when the first batch of cruises were cancelled, those affected moved their cruises to the November dates.  I ended up moving my group to Horizon as we could not get our group together on Mardi Gras during the time we could cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vwrestler171 said:

I meant when the first batch of cruises were cancelled, those affected moved their cruises to the November dates.  I ended up moving my group to Horizon as we could not get our group together on Mardi Gras during the time we could cruise.

Got it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Hmmmm, you were on board the Mardi Gras this week?🤫

Get with it. Crew on other ships are talking about the delay and are passing info along. As we understand it, Mardi Gras will sail with Crew only to the US, since all the European ports were cancelled due to the delay.

It could get worse if the the corona virus has an impact on the construction team site in Europe.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

I was on the Horizon sitting next to an Officer who was entertaining family at dinner and who is transferring to the Mardi Gras

Well that settles that - a good source! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tandemcruzr said:

Get with it. Crew on other ships are talking about the delay and are passing info along. As we understand it, Mardi Gras will sail with Crew only to the US, since all the European ports were cancelled due to the delay.

It could get worse if the the corona virus has an impact on the construction team site in Europe.

Just reading your post.   Speaking of getting with it, which ship, what crew?  Hence my post with some humor.  Unless you have info on the virus breakout at the shipyard in fINLAND, it makes me scratch my head on the crew comment as well.  

On 3/1/2020 at 6:34 PM, Elaine5715 said:

The current Mardi Gras delivery date is now Nov 15 and I overheard crew on board this week mention that they were just having crew onboard to bring it over. 

I sure hope not. I'm supposed to be sailing her on Nov 14th.