Got an email stating that Pre-Cruise sale ends in 12 hours but how can i tell what is discounted?

33 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes you can cancel and rebook...very easy 

I cancelled and rebooked when mine went down. 

At  least in my case, the original was cancelled and the new one purchased. I had two charges for a week or so till the first one was credited back to my card. 

Easy process, though, and it saved me a few bucks. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mashisback said:

This actually does help me, i cannot see anything on my side that says it is discounted, maybe the email they sent me was completely mis-information. I dont know

I have it showing on a few of the excursions, spa items, drink packages and dining packages.  I've been monitoring the prices and most of the savings are only a few dollars off the regular prices, so it's not a huge savings but certainly better than nothing.

It's my understanding that drink packages are always cheaper to purchase before the cruise vs. buying onboard so if you think these are items you'll want, I'd buy them now.  That being said, we've done many cruises with no drink package.  You're allowed to take 2 bottles of wine on per cabin so that along with drink of the day specials and the included non-alcoholic drinks were often sufficient for our needs.    Really depends on how much you'll utilize the package.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, newxmascruiser said:

Ultimate dining package looks like a good deal to me. I have it booked for 199 on Anthem in July. Pretty sure 175 is the lowest above ever seen it for a sailing I’ve been on

Depends how long the cruise is....

Edited by Saab4444

I think sometimes you get the ‘sale’ emails even though your particular cruise is not included in that sale - the sale may be ending in 12 hours but this time yours isn’t included - that happened to me before - I got all excited but when I looked the prices were no different 😂😂 You also might find that one day the prices on your cruise planner have dropped but you didn’t get any ‘sale’ email, so just need to keep on checking! And you can cancel and rebook anything you do order through your cruise planner really easily 😊👍🏼👍🏼

Here are a few more screen shots of the items on sale on my Oasis cruise on 5/31/20...

As you are sailing within days from us, there is still time for you to get a sales email. I have cruised on Anthem ten times, and always receive them. 

edited to add...perhaps UK cruisers don’t receive the same emails as the US?

4A0E771B-C6BD-41FC-BFF2-8CB4FDCCB53D.png

6B3E423F-6702-4E0C-A93C-96E4B47B3B8A.png

5E28BEB5-BFCE-49C7-8CCD-84225FB0BCF4.png

8749F084-CC62-4D85-9537-6441DDD6B6DC.png

44DEA7C4-81D7-4569-9789-2C883CAE978E.png

9CDAC5EA-F903-4580-8418-8F056F76D0F4.png

Edited by loug1601

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Agree that it is a good price for the Ultimate dining package.  It is currently at $179 for our April Anthem sailing.   I don’t recall if they add the 18% service charge for the UK.  If those prices already include it, it is even a better price.

Also, in the UK, can you cancel and rebook like we can here n the States?  If not, that may influence your decision.

18% is NOT included in prices here, it is added at checkout.

Yes, we can cancel and repurchase as often as we like, just like you.

Edited by icsys

50 minutes ago, loug1601 said:

As you are sailing within days from us, there is still time for you to get a sales email. I have cruised on Anthem ten times, and always receive them. 

edited to add...perhaps UK cruisers don’t receive the same emails as the US?

We do.... on a weekly basis...

Get excited - save big on your Pre-Cruise favourites

Open ASAP for something awesome – Pre-Cruise Savings inside

WOW - don't miss out on these Pre-Cruise savings

You've unlocked access to our special Pre-Cruise sales event

Edited by icsys
  • Haha 1

I think the unlimited dining is a good deal.  On my Harmony sailing May 10 it's still at $199   3 day dining is $115.  The deluxe beverage package is $61 a day.  I'd be purchasing these think right now at your rates!

Thanks all for your input

Just so conclude, I have just compared the prices that i screenshot on here and there was savings included in a lot of the items.

As spotted here, the unlimited package was a good reduction (down from $174) Also various others down between $1 and $10.

I dont know why it doesn't show me what the reductions are but i will use screenshots to try to keep track

How often do they have these sales?

Thanks

On 3/1/2020 at 6:38 AM, mashisback said:

I am sailing on the anthem of the seas on 23rd May... I haven't booked any package/excursions etc at all as i was waiting for a sale...

I now am told that the sale ends in 12 hours, i didn't even know the sale is on... and i can't work out what had been reduced?

How can i find out please as i don't want to miss out on it but it doesn't show what is reduced and i was going to use the reductions to help me decide what i wanted to prebook

Thanks

i get this e-mail every other day for months now. prices rarely change