Big Sale: Balcony for the Price of Interior

sunonfire

While it's an excellent price, you have to call and ask for the special price. I can see being on the line for 2 hours waiting for a rep. Why they just don't put the prices on the web site to book on line is a question only MSC can answer. By the way, you can still get the Voyager Club discount, though it's obviously not too much.

17 hours ago, deliver42 said:

While it's an excellent price, you have to call and ask for the special price. I can see being on the line for 2 hours waiting for a rep. Why they just don't put the prices on the web site to book on line is a question only MSC can answer. By the way, you can still get the Voyager Club discount, though it's obviously not too much.

Where are you seeing you have to call? Right on https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/super-balcony-upgrade.aspx you can book for the interior price.

• Like 2

funny, I just got another "upgrade now from inside to balcony for just $220 pp" email for the same sailing that is on sale now as "balcony for the price of inside room". There are only 2 balcony rooms left. I can only call them at about lunch time and see if they'll let me switch to balcony for little or no charge.

Question: will I most likely lose the free Dinner and a Cirq shows I got as a perk? Most likely. 

Long wait on the phone? Most likely. Will MSC CS rep screw up my reservation? Most likely.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

36 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

funny, I just got another "upgrade now from inside to balcony for just $220 pp" email for the same sailing that is on sale now as "balcony for the price of inside room". There are only 2 balcony rooms left. I can only call them at about lunch time and see if they'll let me switch to balcony for little or no charge.

Question: will I most likely lose the free Dinner and a Cirq shows I got as a perk? Most likely. 

Long wait on the phone? Most likely. Will MSC CS rep screw up my reservation? Most likely.

this topic says it's pretty futile to call to try to upgrade to balcony now.