Edge theatre show times

Lulutoronto

Hi, wanted to know when the show times are in the theatre. Also is there a difference in the amount of people going to the early show VS the late show? What time do you need to get there before the shows to get decent seating for both time slots? I wanted to plan my dining reservations in the MDR's, how long are people usually in the main dining rooms for, an hour? Not sure how long it takes to be served. Thanks

Edited by Lulutoronto

Lulu,  Pretty much as long or short as you want it to be  Will you be dining at a table for 2 or 8.  Do you enjoy conversations with your table mates. Will you be in a hurry?

Patti and I like meeting other people and hearing their stories.  We have frequently spent a couple of hours enjoying the wine, food and company.

To insure that you will make the late show, I would recommend making your dinner reservation at 6:30 PM, but no later than 7 PM.  If you are OK dining later, the 7 PM show is usually less busy.

I would plan to arrive at the theater at least 15 minutes early.

Just returned today from cruising on the Edge

The theater shows were at 7:30 and 9:30

We only went to the 9:30 shows and they were crowded.

2 nights we stayed for Late Night Comedy which started at 10:30

They also have shows in The Club, not sure of those times, we never went to any of them

• Like 1

Just off the Edge yesterday 3/8.  Show times were 7:30 and 9:30pm.  We attended all 7:30 shows and got there at 7pm to get a good seat.  Theater was full by 7:30 with late comers looking for seats.

• Like 1

We also got off the Edge on Sunday the 8th.

We had select dining and arrived at the dining rooms at 5:15, party of 2.   Dinners took forever.   After ordering, our appetizers took around 1/2 hour to arrive.  This was in each dining room,  but I think Normandy was the slowest.    We were finished at between 7:10 and 7:20,  and had to walk fast to the theater.   We did get seats,  but most shows were full by 7:30 when the show started, and some had to stand along the back wall.   I cannot believe they made the theater so small.

One night we wanted to see the show in the Club at 7:30,  but when we got there at 7:10 it was standing room only.   Also too small of a venue.

As stated above the shows are definitely 7:30 and 9:30, and there were 2 late shows at 10:30.