Australia cruise

Ameena02

I was taking a cruise to Hawaii next month, but have decided to change it.  I am interested in doing an Australian cruise but can't find anything on Carnival's website or the big box stores.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for your help.

47 minutes ago, Ameena02 said:

I was taking a cruise to Hawaii next month, but have decided to change it.  I am interested in doing an Australian cruise but can't find anything on Carnival's website or the big box stores.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for your help.

Have you checked out this website?  https://www.carnival.com.au/cruises/australia.aspx

Edited by Florida Paesano
eta

44 minutes ago, Ameena02 said:

Carnival Australia is run quite separately,  try www.carnival.com.au.  Prices will be in Australian Dollars.   Many cruise lines just do a  season here, for our summer, then most of the Celebrity an RCI ships are returned to the  US or Asia during April.   Carnival Australia and P&O Australia have ships here all year round, and with the current situation Princess is keeping some ships here too.

1 minute ago, Ameena02 said:

Thanks for the answers, I wonder if I can use my FCC on an Australian cruise?

I would not plan on that.  Where they are run as 2 separate companies, I do not see Carnival AU accepting your FCC.  No harm in asking them though.  let us know what they say.

Carnival Spirit is sailing from Vancouver to Honolulu on Sept 25 2020. That is on the US website...on Oct 6th, it sails from Honolulu to Brisbane. This is on the Australia site.

I was lucky enough to cruise both the Spirit (2012) and the Legend (2014) on their relocations to Sydney. It is a wonderful cruise.