Reflection April 13 cruise

twentyknots

1 hour ago, ECCruise said:

I can't even imagine anyone considering boarding a cruise ship anytime in the month of April or May. 

Although we are technically still booked on the 4/24 crossing, there is 1) Zero chance we will be on it and 2) Not much better than zero that it sails.

And probably same for us booked on the cruise just before you on April 13.  Yet, checking pricing on the website this morning, the same cabin we have for $4254 is now $11,200.  Have they lost their minds? 

4 minutes ago, twentyknots said:

And probably same for us booked on the cruise just before you on April 13.  Yet, checking pricing on the website this morning, the same cabin we have for $4254 is now $11,200.  Have they lost their minds? 

My guess is that they are intentionally trying to thwart bookings so that when it is cancelled they don't have to have alot of 125% certificates.  But who knows. 

1 hour ago, ECCruise said:

My guess is that they are intentionally trying to thwart bookings so that when it is cancelled they don't have to have alot of 125% certificates.  But who knows. 

Who knows what their thinking is. We cancelled an April 12 cruise a bit over a week ago and our cabin, now vacant, is going for $2000 more than what we paid for it.🤷🏼‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, ECCruise said:

I can't even imagine anyone considering boarding a cruise ship anytime in the month of April or May. 

Although we are technically still booked on the 4/24 crossing, there is 1) Zero chance we will be on it and 2) Not much better than zero that it sails.

Agree. We have a cruise booked for May 9th out of Miami on another cruise line. Right now we can move it with no penalty which we will do as a last resort. If the cruise is canceled which I think will happen we will try for a refund. We have some time but no way will we board a ship for the next few months. We canceled Marriott this morning and received a full refund on a non refundable rate.