Reflection April 13 cruise

twentyknots

35 minutes ago, twentyknots said:

Just seems to me the website should be consistent with press releases.

Celebrity's website has never been great, and an unprecedented worldwide health crisis is not helping matters.

There is no way cruises will resume by April 13.

1 minute ago, cruiserchuck said:

Celebrity's website has never been great, and an unprecedented worldwide health crisis is not helping matters.

We're on the same cruise. I tend to agree with you, just waiting for confirmation.

15 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

Hope you're right.  Rather have refund than FCC.  We're done with cruising.

8 minutes ago, twentyknots said:

Don't count on getting a refund. X revised their cancellation policy, now only FCC's will be issued.

We have three other future cruises booked. Hopefully things will improve sometime in the future and as long as they’re going we'll be on board.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Don't count on getting a refund. X revised their cancellation policy, now only FCC's will be issued.

We have three other future cruises booked. Hopefully things will improve sometime in the future and as long as they’re going we'll be on board.

Didn't know about the revised cancellation policy.  So when they cancel our April 11th cruise will we be offered the 125% FCC than can be applied to existing bookings?

24 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

I just received an email that said if cruise is cancelled the choice is between 125% FCC or refund.

For impacted sailings, compensation of 125% Future Cruise Credit will be processed automatically. Future Cruise Credit is good through 2021. If you prefer to forfeit the higher value of the 125% Future Cruise Credit for all of the guests in your reservation and instead accept a 100% refund, Click Here.

Edited by twentyknots
correction

3 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Didn't know about the revised cancellation policy.  So when they cancel our April 11th cruise will we be offered the 125% FCC than can be applied to existing bookings?

Actually, thanks for bringing that up. I was referring to the Cancel with confidence policy. Am not sure this applies to cruises cancelled by X. Guess we will find out soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twentyknots said:

I just received an email that said if cruise is cancelled the choice is between 125% FCC or refund.

For impacted sailings, compensation of 125% Future Cruise Credit will be processed automatically. Future Cruise Credit is good through 2021. If you prefer to forfeit the higher value of the 125% Future Cruise Credit for all of the guests in your reservation and instead accept a 100% refund, Click Here.

So there you go, asked and answered. Congratulations.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

If Celebrity cancels your cruise you will receive an Email offering a 100% refund our 125% FCC. The FCC can be used on existing bookings as well as for new bookings but the FCC cannot be used past 31 December 2021. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, twentyknots said:

If Celebrity cancels your cruise you will be given the choice between the refund or FCC. 

Edited by davekathy

We are booked on the same cruise and makes you wonder why none of the Reflection cruises do not show up at all in April. when sailings on the other ships do.
It is far from a sold out sailing.

I am far from actually thinking this cruise will be ago with everything around us closing.

However I want a refund not an FCC. So I need X to cancel the sailing.

Edited by pixiedust777

8 minutes ago, pixiedust777 said:

We are booked on the same cruise and makes you wonder why none of the Reflection cruises do not show up at all in April. when sailings on the other ships do.

I am far from actually thinking this cruise will be ago with everything around us closing.

Yes, I noticed for the past week that the only Reflection cruise showing on the website is for April 24, 2020, the TA to the Azores and Ireland. Don’t know why this is still open because a US ban for travel from the UK and Ireland is now in place. Don't see how US citizens would be able to return if they are on this cruise.

Since our cruise is the one just prior to the 24th, why isn’t it on the website?

26 minutes ago, pixiedust777 said:

However I want a refund not an FCC. So I need X to cancel the sailing.

Its a strange one, first its shown as cancelled then its not. Our Virgin flights  from and back to the UK no longer exist, so we will be eligible for a full refund for them. 

However unless Celebrity cancel we can only get a FCC which we are not interested in, as I wouldn't be too sure that Celebrity as a brand my not exist going forward and they could be worthless. 

2 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Yes, I noticed for the past week that the only Reflection cruise showing on the website is for April 24, 2020, the TA to the Azores and Ireland. Don’t know why this is still open because a US ban for travel from the UK and Ireland is now in place. Don't see how US citizens would be able to return if they are on this cruise.

Since our cruise is the one just prior to the 24th, why isn’t it on the website?

My crazy thought is they will just take the Reflection out of service.

The ship is returning tomorrow to FLL as the current sailing got cut short.

Why fully clean, sanitize and stock for only one last Caribbean cruise of the season.

The TA on the 24th with the European restrictions is not going to happen so the Reflection would be empty until the Caribbean season starts again for her in Oct/Nov.

4 minutes ago, pixiedust777 said:

Why fully clean, sanitize and stock for only one last Caribbean cruise of the season.

The TA on the 24th with the European restrictions is not going to happen so the Reflection would be empty until the Caribbean season starts again for her in Oct/Nov.

I agree.

1 hour ago, pixiedust777 said:

We are on the 24 Apr.  Where does it say not happening????