Haven Family 2 Bedroom?

ChristinaN

It has been our experience that when we have sailed in a family oceanview with our family of five, the beds are not placed back into a sofa every day but rather remain made up as beds throughout the entire cruise.  We recently rescheduled our March cruise for next March and splurged on a Haven Family 2 Bedroom.  I'm curious if I can anticipate the room made up every day and the sofas returned to seating areas?  I'm not terribly concerned about the second bedroom but it would be a disappointment to have the living room set up as a bedroom for the entire cruise.  Thanks.  

We just returned from our 3rd stay in a Haven 2 bedroom suite and although we have never needed the sofa to be made out I have no doubt that if asked, they will convert it each day for you.  We have always received excellent service in the Haven - and it definitely spoils you.

25 minutes ago, ChristinaN said:

Thank you everyone.  I guess I'm hesitant to ask for what I'd like but I will be sure to get past that before the next cruise or delegate my husband to let them know.  😉

Don't be shy about asking for what you want.  You've invested in your cruise and are entitled to the service and experience you desire within the four-corners of your cruise contract.

• Like 1

Every time that we have stayed in a 2 bedroom with someone on the couch, the steward has made up the living room for the day (without asking).  Like others have expressed, if you let your desires be known, they are more than willing to accommodate you, if they possibly can!  The HAVEN will spoil you--and after what the world is going through right now, I think you will be pleased!

• Like 1

The modern NCL ships (Epic and beyond) the sofa in Livingroom does not pull out to a sofabed.  Its a couch that also works as a bed.  The back pillows are removed just to make it wider for sleeping.  It takes 2 seconds to simply put the pillows back or your room steward will definitely do it for you.  Its not a bed that needs dismantling like the 2nd bedroom.  Many times people don't even remove the back pillows and if that is the case there is no bed to be made.