Did you get multiple cancellation notices today?

Elaine5715

15 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Odd, my travel agent rebooked for me but I made sure to let her know about the $600 offer.  She secured the $600 OBC offer for me.  It's worth a call.  $400 OBC is a lot!

this was a carnival rep??!!

35 minutes ago, rudoja00 said:

Those of us who requested a refund weeks ago and were told 4-6 weeks processing time were just informed that we had to resubmit our request today and that the new wait time was 90 days.

We are never seeing that money folks.  

I had submitted an earlier one as well, but without any email notification to me specifically.  This one was different in that the email was personalized to me and I just followed the link in the email to the form to request a refund.  My thinking is that this recent Carnival wide cancellation required them to start over with the processing, hence the request to fill out the newer form. There was a very clear statement in their email to the effect that "this letter supercedes any previous offer received."

BTW, Carnival isn't saying it will take 90 days, only that it may take up to 90 days.  Hope I'm right, but only time will tell, eh?

1 hour ago, MT_Sea_Cruisers said:

We have a cruise scheduled for April 10th and we did not get anything yet.

Got mutiples   Could not complete the cancellation form  Called and got a rep  Re booked for Sept   Now have $300  obc plus more money coming back  Just hoping Sept will work

26 minutes ago, soremekun said:

This was a travel agent, independent of Carnival.

sorry  I meant mine was a carnival rep.  Did you cancel prior to rebooking or do it all at the same time?  Your right $400 OBC is a lot.

1 minute ago, glentally said:

sorry  I meant mine was a carnival rep.  Did you cancel prior to rebooking or do it all at the same time?  Your right $400 OBC is a lot.

It was all done at the same time.  I didn't even have to pay a deposit.  However, there is a small balance due as the new cruise was a tad more expensive.

2 hours ago, wheelssilver said:

Yes I did, My April 11 Vista cruise cancelled. If you rebook before 2020 ends,  full credit and $600 obd  OR cancel  with 100% refund now.

Please keep posts about refunds, FCC on appropriate threads....thanks

3 hours ago, MT_Sea_Cruisers said:

We have a cruise scheduled for April 10th and we did not get anything yet.

I got the 3 notifications as well but I have a group so just figured it was because of that but as of today all cruises cancelled until May 11 which included my May 9 cruise.