Countrys / Cruise Ports closed

voljeep

I tried to search … but is there a thread that summarizes which countries are currently closed to cruise ships or specific cruise ports

and when they 'might' re-open for business ??

Example - St Kitts until at least 4/7 'closes boarders'

We look forward to the time when St. Kitts & Nevis can again share special joy of our sun kissed splendor, cool tropical breezes and the genuine welcome of our people with you.

For now, however, to protect the health and safety of our citizens, residents and visitors, St Kitts has closed its borders to all commercial airline flights effective March 25 at 11:59 until April 7, 2020. Medevac or medical emergency flights will be allowed should the need arise. Unfortunately, Nationals and Residents overseas who were unable to return by the deadline will need to remain offshore until the border closing is lifted, with The Immigration, Customs, Coast Guard and the Royal St. Christopher & Nevis Police Force, enforcing all border controls.

3 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

I think you can assume that most ports/countries are closed to cruise ships until further notice...

That's how I take the situation to be as well. Nobody wants anybody coming in from anywhere.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

At some point, it would a nice thing to have as a CC general "sticky" notice and kept up to-date by country/port.  

Yes. 
leaning towards Fall 2021 for my next Princess cruise.