Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

40 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Thank you! And thank you for asking. I am doing very well. I am using the cane, only because I wobble a bit. But no pain at all unless I overdo it. I am thankful that it has healed so well. Especially after how incredibly painful and debilitating it was initially. 

So happy to hear you are doing much better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, brillohead said:

I'll talk to them about it next week when I'm there... this was my first trip back to Costa Maya in almost two years, so my day was filled with hugs and catching up with the folks at Maya Chan.  

This was my palapa....

IMG_20241017_084740445_HDR.thumb.jpg.50640d756d66ba3a75bd75110a097fd9.jpg

And this is a close-up of the sign.... 

IMG_20241017_084750247.thumb.jpg.fa20c77272f9203592d00ff1851e3593.jpg

I wish they offered overnight accommodations... I would totally stay there for a week!

Thanks for posting! Great memories.  That is a great place.   Thank for taking us there. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thank you ,H.

I guess you are a happy Yankees fan today.Perhaps there will be a Mets vs.Yankees World Series.

Well, I was happy for about 20 minutes earlier this evening😠 Definitely a dramatic ending to the game. Big home runs, blown saves by  (usually) lights-out pitchers, several lead changes that had the Yankees on the wrong side.  At least the manager of the Yankees took my advice & is batting Stanton behind Judge. 😉

I don't like to look too far ahead.  As the great Yogi Berra said "It ain't over until  it's over".

As for the Mets, it's not looking too good. After they run they have been on the last few weeks, to get blown out like they did the last 2 games is disheartening I think they just ran out of gas.

But those are just games for entertainment. The real happy news is that your hand it okay.

Edited by HBE4

7 hours ago, brillohead said:

I'll talk to them about it next week when I'm there... this was my first trip back to Costa Maya in almost two years, so my day was filled with hugs and catching up with the folks at Maya Chan.  

Thanks, interested to hear what locals think of the plans going forward.

There has definitely been a change of atmosphere around the town and port the last few years.

Anyone tech here not out on a cruise?

My recharge cord for my tablet is breaking but still works, but in the photo dept onboard harmony they have something called a 3 in 1 that one end is a "C" and the other 2 things plug into each other and together fit the end that goes into my tablet, though I dont know the size. 29.99. The other end not a C is the harder one to fit.

Before I get it the onboard stores also have something called a 3 in 1 I was curious if that is the same thing or just has the same name.

I have a Samsung android tablet, not a apple and both say apple but the guys in photo showed me theirs works. The onboard stores are run by a 3rd party and $23. I will most likely will play it safe and get the one in the photo dept. .. but does anyone know if these 3 in 1 are both the same thing. Or just the same name. Different brands of the same. 

3rd picture is my recharge cord. I had black electric tape over the bend but pulled it down to take the picture. But obviously a good idea to replace. And since they have what I need, no better time.

Are these 3 in 1 the same? And mine.. the problem

20241017_184358.jpg

20241017_184900.jpg

20241018_035423.jpg

Edited by firefly333

10 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Very happy to hear that! Congratulations!

How are you doing with your injury? Is it recovering well?

The cruises you booked look very interesting. I am sure you are very ready to cruise!

9 hours ago, akcruz said:

Congratulations on the house, priced right in the right market and they go.  Your trips sound great.

9 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

So happy to hear you are doing much better.

@Coralc

Patti + 5 👍  🌹

• Like 1