Where will you cruise ?

Host Hattie

Clinging forlornly on to our trip in October to New England and Canada.  Having seen pictures of the Fall we would like to see it ourselves.  May transfer the booking to next year but we also like the idea of Japan to Alaska.  

Still time to make a decision.

Would like a 3 week med cruise  from Southampton,  but with plenty of seas days no more than 7 ports in 21 days.

As my son now lives in Australia,  would like a New Zealand cruise from Sydney return, take the grandchildren. 

Yes around Britain may be a safer bet. Just hope the talk of another spike doesnt happen. How soon do people plan to go cruising. We all want to wish the problems away. Hopefully a vaccine and everyone vaccinated will enable us all to travel with peace of mind. I guess the people living in these ports when then cruise liners arrive will be welcoming knowing all are safe. It is unfortunate that the cruise ships have received such a negative press. Think positive and hopefully it will go away

I had already booked my Westbound T/A from Hamburg 22 July, 2021.  I had a similar booking for 22 July this year, but decided not to make my final payment as I could not have used any FCD for an already booked voyage. I got my deposit back, so I have another possibility. Possibly West Coast U.S. through the Panama Canal to the U.S. East coast. We will just have to wait and see.

Cancelled our QV Iceland for June 2020 and moved deposit to a 5 night QM2 December 2021 to Holland.
Left our QE Alaska for June 2021 as is.
Then spur of the moment as at the time they were offering the cancel have 2 years to reuse etc offer a Viking ocean cruise for Jan 2021 to Greece. After cancelling Iceland felt like I needed a “big” one to Replace it,

13 on Cunard and 1 on P&O so 1st time on Viking.