Captain Albert Back Online with Summary

BSinPNS

I like it when the crew and especially captains of the cruises go Social. I can feel how close they are to their passengers and clients. And also, they are the most reliable sort of information. I havent read his blog or saw his video but I am sure it was good. Hope some people got information they needed from the blog and the video

2 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Did you pay the monthly bill? 😉

https://www.captainalbert.com/

copper10-8.
  I have been following you as closely as Captain Albert.  Thank you so much for sharing your expertise and being funny at times, I like that.  I have not posted, because I had nothing but curiosity and a love for cruising to add.  That was no help to anyone.  I left the KONINGSDAM early and got a flight from St. Thomas on 3/13.  It was sad to leave 3 days early, but we had been denied entry to 2 ports and I wondered about FLL.  The opportunity  presented itself and I booked a flight, with points, from St. Thomas.   I had to get permission to leave the ship early and that was no problem.  I packed my bags and was home in no time.  My friends onboard could not do the same because there weren’t as many flights from St. Thomas to Canada, California, Vermont, but...Pittsburgh was OK.  I thought that I may have gone overboard with my decision until I got home and found out what was really going down.  I have been in my house since, except to walk or pick up curb side groceries.  I was watching Captain Albert’s blog until they went on rescue mode.  I am booked on the Rotterdam in October.  Was I interested.....YES!  I hung onto every post that you made and now am here to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You know your stuff, you write well and you can be funny.  We are blessed.

I wish that I felt better about the Rotterdam on 10/3/20

Alice

Edited by AliceS
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AliceS said:

copper10-8.
  I have been following you as closely as Captain Albert.  Thank you so much for sharing your expertise and being funny at times, I like that.  I have not posted, because I had nothing but curiosity and a love for cruising to add.  That was no help to anyone.  I left the KONINGSDAM early and got a flight from St. Thomas on 3/13.  It was sad to leave 3 days early, but we had been denied entry to 2 ports and I wondered about FLL.  The opportunity  presented itself and I booked a flight, with points, from St. Thomas.   I had to get permission to leave the ship early and that was no problem.  I packed my bags and was home in no time.  My friends onboard could not do the same because there weren’t as many flights from St. Thomas to Canada, California, Vermont, but...Pittsburgh was OK.  I thought that I may have gone overboard with my decision until I got home and found out what was really going down.  I have been in my house since, except to walk or pick up curb side groceries.  I was watching Captain Albert’s blog until they went on rescue mode.  I am booked on the Rotterdam in October.  Was I interested.....YES!  I hung onto every post that you made and now am here to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You know your stuff, you write well and you can be funny.  We are blessed.

I wish that I felt better about the Rotterdam on 10/3/20

Alice

Thanks for the kind words, Alice! 🙂 You made the right move! All the best to you and stay safe! This will be over some time in the not so distant future! 

• Like 2