Stryker street concert on Facebook

ann1bell

Any Stryker the Piano Man fans out there? If so, he did a 75 minute street concert last night which is available for viewing on the Stryker Fan Club Facebook page. It was wonderful. He will be sorely missed on HAL! 

I have enjoyed Stryker for years now, and am very sorry HAL can't find a place for him, and his style of piano bar, any longer. He's been one of the better ones (top 3, as far as I'm concerned).
I watched part of his show live yesterday. I'm glad we can all go back and see it. 

Stryker will remain one of HAL's favorites for a long time for many passengers.   Too bad that they can no longer employ him in the Billboard Onboard configuration.  BUT the times have changed and now this ...

sweet caroline.jpg

• Haha 4

Recent Stryker Post on Facebook

SIR STRYKER LIVE #2 - A Mother’s Day (USA) concert and celebration!! The last one was so successful (2000 fans watching live and nearly 150k views total). I will live stream at Facebook.com/StrykerFanClub. Sunday, May 10 @ 5:00p CST (NYC - 6:00p; L.A. - 3:00p; London - 23:00; Sydney - 08:00 on April 27). This time I will be taking LIVE requests. Please join us live and SHARE this post!!

Image may contain: 1 person

• Thanks 1