All New Orleans cruises gone?

Just checking pricing and there are no longer any cruises from New Orleans listed for later this year through spring of 2021 (when NCL New Orleans season usually ends.)

Is it a temporary glitch?  We have a cruise booked in January 2021 and it's still listed on MyNCL today nothing available on the website.

First cruises listed out of New Orleans right now on NCL.com start in late November 2021.

Edited by Sand and Seas

4 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Was your cruise on the BA? If so, I see the January cruises. 

Jan 03 - 10, 2021 to Jan 31 - Feb 07, 2021

You can see early 2021 on Breakaway?

I just did a search again for January 2021 and got zero cruises🤔

Interesting.  I am booked for November 2020.  I just checked and there are no cruises out of New Orleans until Nov/Dec 2021.

So, either a glitch or I'll be getting an email that the cruise has been canceled.  It won't be the first once I've had canceled, but hopefully the last!

Sounds frustrating but, yes, I checked again to be sure and the cruises are there ... sans summer time. 

I'll post it for you but some say they can't see them b/c it's CDN site. You can give it try anyway, btw, you may want to copy and paste.   Good luck

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/vacations/new-orleans-louisiana-jan-2021-feb-2021-mar-2021-apr-2021-nov-2021-dec-2021-2-guests-?embarkationport=4294953361&sailmonths=4294940554 4294940518 4294940517 4294940516 4294940505 4294940503&cruise=1&cruiseTour=1&cruiseHotel=1&cruiseHotelAir=1&numberOfGuests=4294953449&state=undefined&pageSize=20&currentPage=1&sortBy=Featured&autoPopulate=f&from=resultPage

Edited by All-ready2cruise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChicagoBarb said:

Interesting.  I am booked for November 2020.  I just checked and there are no cruises out of New Orleans until Nov/Dec 2021.

So, either a glitch or I'll be getting an email that the cruise has been canceled.  It won't be the first once I've had canceled, but hopefully the last!

I keep checking, but I can't see your November 2020 or my January 2021 cruise from New Orleans.

However, the Canada page (Thanks All-ready2cruise!) does show New Orleans cruises.  Must be something updating on the US site.    

36 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

I keep checking, but I can't see your November 2020 or my January 2021 cruise from New Orleans.

However, the Canada page (Thanks All-ready2cruise!) does show New Orleans cruises.  Must be something updating on the US site.    

Or perhaps they want a friendly cruise, Canadians only.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Or perhaps they want a friendly cruise, Canadians only.  Was worth repeating

Edited by mugtech
Additional
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

I can see on NCL.com that the first cruise out of New Orleans is Breakaway on Nov 22, 2020.

That means they are possibly still planning on breakaway leaving New York on 9th Nov arriving New Orleans on 22nd.  We are booked on that cruise.  Still wondering what to do.  We can cancel and poss move cruise to a Jan one out of Tampa but more expensive we booked this last year with 30% past cruise deals.  Our flights from UK are non refundable but British Airways will move to either new dates/location we just pay any extra.   

Something must have fixed it overnight for the US site.  I can now see  the normal Norwegian season sailing from New Orleans on Breakaway from Nov 22, 2020 to April 4th 2021.  I didn't see anything change for our January cruise so not sure what was happening on the web-site.   

I thought it was way too early to for them to cancel!  (But I am preparing myself just in case.)

• Like 1