British Columbia announcement today - BC closed till 2021

az_tchr

10 hours ago, island lady said:

Oh bummer...bad timing for us.  😞   Have another favorite you like?  We love the "alfresco" dining.  Love walking through the cute little town there.  🙂   Thanks for the info on Denali View!  We are in the "Trappers" cabin.  Looks cute from pics online.  

The cabin is up on a hill, above the B&B...

A number of years ago, Denali View was for sale - Johnny & I regret not purchasing when we had the chance, timing just wasn't right for us...

Talkeetna Alfresco Dining:

Denali Brew Pub - Lunch / Dinner & Snacks - Featuring Denali Brewery Beers, Alaska Meadery, Alaska Ciderworks & Denali Spirits

Talkeetna Roadhouse - Breakfast (Huge) / Lunch & Bakery - Featured on Man vs Food

West Rib - Great for Friday night Burger & Brew / Halibut and home to the "Sewards Folly" Burger - Featured on Man vs Food

Mountain High Pizza Pie & Beer Garden - Fantastic Pizza, Flatbreads & Sandwiches

Kahiltna Bistro has a large outdoor deck - but we've never eaten there.

There are a number of Food Trucks & small walk-up places w/ limited outdoor seating...

There are additional places to dine - w/ limited or no outdoor seating...

If Denali is out - I highly recommend Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Deck for Hors D'oeuvers & Beverages!

19 hours ago, Langley Cruisers said:

LOL. I think many threads on every board are meandering and off-topic. The mods don't usually move, close, or delete any of it. We seem to be allowed this leeway right now. 😉🤣

Yeah, it's not like we can discuss our recent cruise adventure.  😉  I was able to keep a doctor appointment last week, one of the screening questions was "Have you been on a cruise the last two weeks?"   I looked at her like she just grew another head.  😮

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Von & John said:

The cabin is up on a hill, above the B&B...

A number of years ago, Denali View was for sale - Johnny & I regret not purchasing when we had the chance, timing just wasn't right for us...

Talkeetna Alfresco Dining:

Denali Brew Pub - Lunch / Dinner & Snacks - Featuring Denali Brewery Beers, Alaska Meadery, Alaska Ciderworks & Denali Spirits

Talkeetna Roadhouse - Breakfast (Huge) / Lunch & Bakery - Featured on Man vs Food

West Rib - Great for Friday night Burger & Brew / Halibut and home to the "Sewards Folly" Burger - Featured on Man vs Food

Mountain High Pizza Pie & Beer Garden - Fantastic Pizza, Flatbreads & Sandwiches

Kahiltna Bistro has a large outdoor deck - but we've never eaten there.

There are a number of Food Trucks & small walk-up places w/ limited outdoor seating...

There are additional places to dine - w/ limited or no outdoor seating...

If Denali is out - I highly recommend Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Deck for Hors D'oeuvers & Beverages!

Fantastic!  Thanks!  🤗  The Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge deck sounds perfect!   And man oh man...we sure love that fresh Halibut!!  😋

Looking forward to Denali View B&B...and that view!!  🙂 

• Like 1

@island lady

Slight update...
I heard a rumor today that the Wild Flower has been purchased & is operating as a Tapas Restaurant...
We may head into town tomorrow - if so, I will verify.
We hear that downtown is packed w/ Anchorage Peeps - up enjoying the week-end!

7 hours ago, Von & John said:

@island lady

Slight update...
I heard a rumor today that the Wild Flower has been purchased & is operating as a Tapas Restaurant...
We may head into town tomorrow - if so, I will verify.
We hear that downtown is packed w/ Anchorage Peeps - up enjoying the week-end!

Great!  Thanks for the heads up!  🙂  I sure hope Delta keeps flying up there...if they still do in August...I am there!  🙂 

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!