Pinnacle with royal

ljason913

13 hours ago, hcat said:

Maybe  Pinnacles would be happier staying  with Royal C.. X is much more understatedbabout levels and perks.

Pinnacles will not be accorded Zenith level  perks without indpendently reaching that level...difficult to attain!

We will be  E Plus forever!

hcat,

I wish Celebrity would make pins that say E+ Forever.  I would definitely wear that!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

hcat,

I wish Celebrity would make pins that say E+ Forever.  I would definitely wear that!😀

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

hcat,

Yeah.. and it may be a few yrs til we are back. We recently cancelled 3  nice/ long cruises in high point staterooms.  Only 1 booking left open.   

Not that we have Zenith envy!  

On 5/14/2020 at 11:46 PM, Orator said:

I've seen very few Zeniths wear their pin  They even keep their. Zenith Seapass card out of sight until it is needed. I don't know why some can't avoid making negative comments about status.

Zenith members seem more discrete about their status level, whereas most Pinacles at RCL brag with their Pins all the time. BTW: I didn't even know that Zenith members also have those rediculous Pin's until reading it in this forum, maybe this is also a sign after taking quite a few cruises also with X 😉

21 hours ago, hcat said:

Yeah.. and it may be a few yrs til we are back. We recently cancelled 3  nice/ long cruises in high point staterooms.  Only 1 booking left open.   

Not that we have Zenith envy!  

With the cruising set back and all the cancelled cruises, the chance to make Zenith has gone from near impossible to totally impossible.  But I think the RCCL folks could stop giving out pins and instead give out Pinnacle and Zenith face masks.  Heck maybe even Elite and Elite+ face masks.  It will be the new fashion trend on board once cruising starts again!😀