HAL refund received today

Qcruise

News flash......my wife just texted me that our refund for related purchases to the cruise we lost have hit our credit card.  It was approx $600 bucks maybe more with taxes/port fees but we took the FCC and we have a year to book and until Dec. 2022 to sail.......we're happy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Qcruise said:

News flash......my wife just texted me that our refund for related purchases to the cruise we lost have hit our credit card.  It was approx $600 bucks maybe more with taxes/port fees but we took the FCC and we have a year to book and until Dec. 2022 to sail.......we're happy.

When did you ask for the refund?  How long ago?

I just received the credit card refund of my American Air flight from May and then rebooked to June and then cancelled.  I was able to get credit on my charge since the flight was "cancelled" for June.  Crazy deal but I am very happy with this.

14 minutes ago, Qcruise said:

Have you received written confirmation from HAL of the FCC amount that will be available through your mariner account for a future cruise?