Will Celebrity let you book 2 different cruises for the same dates?

VitaminSea53

I have booked my first choice cruise for 2021 on Constellation but if she is not revolutionized or remodeled, I will cancel and would like to go on my 2nd choice cruise on The Edge. The problem is that they are the same dates.   Will Celebrity let me book both while I wait to see if they remodel The Constellation?

It is my understanding that the revolution for The Connie will not be rescheduled any time soon.  The money and time are not available.  I am booked on The Connie April 2021 but will not cancel.  I have sailed her 4 times previously and only live a little over an hour north of Tampa.  The Edge is on my bucket list but not until I have sailed my 2 cruises booked for 2021.  If The Connie has to be revoultionized for you to sail then you better just go ahead and book Edge.

I hope you have a refundable deposit for the Connie cruise, otherwise you will loose your deposit.

You would loose it anyway if booked in the UK, unless you transferred it to the second cruise at a cost of £75 p.p.

14 hours ago, VitaminSea53 said:

I have booked my first choice cruise for 2021 on Constellation but if she is not revolutionized or remodeled, I will cancel and would like to go on my 2nd choice cruise on The Edge. The problem is that they are the same dates.   Will Celebrity let me book both while I wait to see if they remodel The Constellation?

There's no way Celebrity will have the cash to Revolutionize the Constellation for 2021.   If these are your only choices go with your second choice.  

• Like 1