L&S promotions

Hi all,

I lifted & shifted my AOS sailing this Sept to HOS next Sept. All good so far. I did have a promotion of two deluxe drinks packages and $50 credit for this Sept. Am I right in thinking these promotions will also shift over to next year?

9 minutes ago, dorts said:

Am I right in thinking these promotions will also shift over to next year?

If both of those came from RCI, maybe, but you'll have to fight that battle if you get denied.

12 minutes ago, welshrich said:

What about when a cruise is cancelled by RCI?  We've had two cancelled and had the FCC's but nothing mentioned about OBC.

If you had OBC on those cancelled reservations they can be switched to a different booking 

33 minutes ago, dorts said:

Hi all,

I lifted & shifted my AOS sailing this Sept to HOS next Sept. All good so far. I did have a promotion of two deluxe drinks packages and $50 credit for this Sept. Am I right in thinking these promotions will also shift over to next year?

UK bookings tend to be different as they offer included packages.  This should shift over

It was a UK booking which included the promotion of a deluxe drinks package each and the OBC was due to changes with the perks of a central park balcony room. More so the drinks package shifting over that I'm hoping for!

17 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Only redeployment or next cruise.  promotional OBC does not shift over unless it is a lift and switch

So would I be right in thinking that if I do L&S the OBC which I received for booking onboard and a FCC which I applied (for a cancelled Coco Cay stop) would both switch over.

Thanks in advance, you really are a mine of information 😀

Dots you should get the drinks package carried over with lift and shift .Not sure about the OBC. 

We had flights for a penny in our booking I was told not included in L&s but I pursued it and after getting in touch with Royal Caribbean  Facebook messenger as advised by someone on here I was told it would carry over.

3 hours ago, Bobal said:

So would I be right in thinking that if I do L&S the OBC which I received for booking onboard and a FCC which I applied (for a cancelled Coco Cay stop) would both switch over.

Thanks in advance, you really are a mine of information 😀

Yes, you need to make sure to specify about the next cruise credit and it may require a separate call to guest relations.  

• Thanks 1