The Daily for Wednesday Jun 24, 2020

richwmn

Thanks again Rich.

Long day. Dh working from home due to office Covid scare. Thankfully everything is okay but he has been home all this week and both kids here all day too. I have a cartoon for our day on my phone that I will grab and edit this post to include. Poor dh.

Lasagna tonight. Enjoying a little Château Bonnet White Bordeaux, an inexpensive go to wine for summer.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-15-at-7.52.20-AM.png

Edited by fatcat04
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, kazu said:

Thanks for the Daily, Rich 🙂 

A bit of trivia - today is also the 416th anniversary of when Samuel de Champlain discovered what is now Saint John and settled there.

It’s also our 25th wedding anniversary and I just got the best anniversary gift ever as I am back from the hospital.  My bone is healed in my foot (the odds were not good) and if it didn’t hurt, I’d be doing a happy dance.  It’s going to take time for the pain to go away but I am so relieved.

So, despite the great recommendation for dinner, I think we will have lobster to celebrate 😄 

Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Such good news that your foot has healed, have often thought of you, hoping you were healing well.

Take care.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Thanks for the update. @kazu I hope your special day was full of good memories and your lobster dinner was delicious. 🍾
Good news about your foot.

Thanks kindly.

6 hours ago, erewhon said:

Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Such good news that your foot has healed, have often thought of you, hoping you were healing well.

Take care.

Thanks so much.

On 6/24/2020 at 6:49 AM, kazu said:

It’s also our 25th wedding anniversary and I just got the best anniversary gift ever as I am back from the hospital.  My bone is healed in my foot (the odds were not good) and if it didn’t hurt, I’d be doing a happy dance.  It’s going to take time for the pain to go away but I am so relieved.

So, despite the great recommendation for dinner, I think we will have lobster to celebrate 😄 

I had to catch up with yesterday's daily report and when I saw this great news I was so happy!  Jacqui that is the best news and on your wedding anniversary, just wonderful!  Happy 25th to you and your hubby.

Thank you for the daily report Rich.  I missed posting yesterday because it was my birthday.  We didn't celebrate with chicken or lobster but with our favorite pizza.  It was wonderful and delicious. 

And to Seasick Sailor:  I'm glad that things are moving along with your missing POD.  July 1st is just next week so hang in there!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I missed posting yesterday because it was my birthday.  We didn't celebrate with chicken or lobster but with our favorite pizza.  It was wonderful and delicious. 

Happy Belated Birthday, Sharon!

8A2DEA82-8136-447A-A2F2-6D1382057882.jpeg

• Like 4