Maasdam October South Pacific Crossing

Ryten

As I keep dreaming of booking the next cruise, I came across this trans-pac that includes a significant stopover in Hawaii. I know HAL has cancelled their other Circle Hawaii cruises for the year but this one still remains. I was wondering if anyone has been notified of a change of ports, for example Mexico or Central America in lieu of the Hawaiin Islands? Additionally, has anyone ever done a partial cruise within a transoceanic? For example, would HAL permit you to travel from San Diego to Papeete at a reduced rate? While I would love to do the full cruise, work is still in my future, so my time is limited. Thanks

I would be very surprised if this cruise actually sails.  I cannot envision  Australia allowing a cruise ship in port (disembarkation port is Sydney).  

• Like 2

I agree that the cruise is unlikely to sail. 

But to answer your question, if this is sold as one cruise, and is not broken down into segments, then you could make arrangements to disembark before the end of the cruise. However, you would still have to pay for the entire cruise. 
If it is broken into segments, then you could complete a segment and not pay for the rest of the cruise.