Yacht Club Beverage Package

Brendaflamingo

13 hours ago, Hlitner said:

Kool Aid is also drinkable :).   The truth is I have no problem with Woodbridge and consider it a step under most of the 2 buck chuck (Charles Shaw) offerings.  But the issue is should folks who pay for the Yacht Club be offered $4-5 bottle "drinkable" wine?  or perhaps since it is the Yacht Club where folks are paying for some quality they should be offered quality wine.  Perhaps the next step will be to give YC folks Hojo Cola instead of Coke/Pepsi.

Hank

I agree with you that better wines should be offered but the Yacht Club doesn't really cost much compared to many other options, for example NCLs Haven and the luxury lines, so maybe we can't expect better wines.

23 hours ago, riredsox said:

Am I missing something?  Is Robert Mondavi not a Napa wine?  

There are many mondavi wines a couple under 10 dollars which will be listed as California and Napa wine will have Napa on the label. The Mondavi wine they had was one you could buy for ten. Can be confusing since many wine companies have several Cabernets , I really perfer Napa or Alexander valley .

• 9 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 4:17 PM, George C said:

Agree even with premium plus wine selection wasn’t good, except for the champagne, no really great Cabernet, they did have one that was nice. One waiter in steak restaurant tried to tell us the Mondavi was a Napa wine .

What kind of wines were available in premium plus? My husband and one of his friends are interested in upgrading because they are wine nerds and enjoy good wine... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 1:31 AM, travellerin1984 said:

What kind of wines were available in premium plus? My husband and one of his friends are interested in upgrading because they are wine nerds and enjoy good wine... 

Individual wines are not listed, currently.  Premium Extra Package for Winter Just says wine by the glass.....not too helpful. Would be nice to plan ahead. 

Edited by phissy