Caribbean itineraries Nov/Dec 2021

cruzgryphon

Hi all,

This is a shot in the dark question. Is there any indication as to when Princess will be releasing or give an indication of their Nov./Dec. 2021 Caribbean itineraries? I do an end of Nov./early Dec. cruise every year. The last few years have been on Royal Caribbean. For 2021 I thought I'd look into what Princess has to offer. A couple of other cruise lines have their Nov/Dec 2021 Caribbean itineraries out. I know it's a long way away but I love having cruises planned in advance to look forward to - especially now.

No idea about when, but do you not like the Duscovery itinerary.  I don't know if the ship will be ready but I like the Eastern itinerary in December with Gran Turk and Tortola.  

Most years they would be out by May the previous year as in several weeks ago.  They are well behind.  Travel agents get advance notice so they can get their customers ready to book, but no TA has posted yet that they have received the itineraries so it won't be in the next couples weeks. 

21 hours ago, Tak8 said:

No idea about when, but do you not like the Duscovery itinerary.  I don't know if the ship will be ready but I like the Eastern itinerary in December with Gran Turk and Tortola.  

Tortola is wonderful....I need to check that one out!

Reading from the AU/NZ thread on CC, there's some rumors floating around that the Australia/New Zealand 2021-22 itineraries will probably (again, highly speculative) be released to TAs in about two weeks from now, following the public release of all West Coast itineraries on July 8th. Then, the AU/NZ itineraries will have to be publicly released, probably two weeks after its release to the TAs. After that, that should leave SE Asia and Caribbean as the final markets not yet released for 2021-22. My take on it is, the higher the stakes of the deployments (Caribbean being Princess' primary market), the longer it will likely take for the company to finalize anything and how best to release the information.

Edited by snoozecrooze

Dates and prices always show up first at the link below. With the Enchanted delayed several months, I'm sure there will be a significant delay on the Discovery, too. Just cancelled my Discovery booking for early December 2021 because I do not expect Princess to take delivery until well into 2022. 

https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/goToUrl.do?srcURL=marketing%2Fpc%2Fdestination%2FDestination_Year%2Findex.jsp&fbclid=IwAR1usT9lIGyiRJJbCtTdc5gbgeakqto0rpWvQvF4wQa3Q7qu2hpFXnenD4g

31 minutes ago, john_galt said:

Dates and prices always show up first at the link below. With the Enchanted delayed several months, I'm sure there will be a significant delay on the Discovery, too. Just cancelled my Discovery booking for early December 2021 because I do not expect Princess to take delivery until well into 2022. 

https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/goToUrl.do?srcURL=marketing%2Fpc%2Fdestination%2FDestination_Year%2Findex.jsp&fbclid=IwAR1usT9lIGyiRJJbCtTdc5gbgeakqto0rpWvQvF4wQa3Q7qu2hpFXnenD4g

yeah, we're on that little 4 day ... for now ... with 'only' a $ 115 deposit for the 2 of us ... will let it ride for now

16 minutes ago, voljeep said:

will let it ride for now

I had $535 down on a PH. I can always rebook if things change. I love those short Getaways. We are looking at a 4-day out of Southampton on the Grand. Late April. Maybe things will have settled down by then. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SouthAltaCruisingFamily said:

snoozecrooze...any estimate on when full transit Panama Canal will be released?

The itineraries for Panama Canal should be out when Caribbean itineraries are released! We'll just have to wait and see!🙁

I have to add, though, that Ruby Princess will be doing two transits (one SF-FLL and one FLL-SF) in '21-'22 and those will go on sale with the rest of the West Coast sailings.

Edited by snoozecrooze

On 7/1/2020 at 8:48 PM, cruzgryphon said:

Hi all,

This is a shot in the dark question. Is there any indication as to when Princess will be releasing or give an indication of their Nov./Dec. 2021 Caribbean itineraries? I do an end of Nov./early Dec. cruise every year. The last few years have been on Royal Caribbean. For 2021 I thought I'd look into what Princess has to offer. A couple of other cruise lines have their Nov/Dec 2021 Caribbean itineraries out. I know it's a long way away but I love having cruises planned in advance to look forward to - especially now.

I was wondering the same thing as a big TA is having a sale until July 16 that I hoped to book under but we don’t want to cruise until the end of 2021.  Oh well we will just need to continue to be patient and understanding.  

31 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

The itineraries for Panama Canal should be out when Caribbean itineraries are released! We'll just have to wait and see!🙁

I have to add, though, that Ruby Princess will be doing two transits (one SF-FLL and one FLL-SF) in '21-'22 and those will go on sale with the rest of the West Coast sailings.

I saw those (thanks to this board) while looking for Christmas 2021 to Hawaii. 

Unfortunately, due to our 17 & 19 yr old school schedules Hawaii is not in the cards. 

It is back to full transit of the canal hopefully through the new locks. 

But I am willing to look at almost anything departing from either the west or east coast departing Dec 18 or 19 and being able to fly home either January 1 or 2 without being a B2B.