The Daily for Sunday Aug 2, 2020

richwmn

Thanks for the daily Rich.

Wow, a good ice cream sandwich sounds so good, reminds me of my childhood and going to the 5 and dime lifting up the cooler lid and picking out the ice cream treat that I wanted.  Friendship and Forgiveness should be celebrated every day.

That Sancerre sounds really good, I'm going to look it up.  We usually get a Sancerre for special occasions because they can be pricey.

Spent the morning rushing around the house cleaning.  It's crazy how much you can get done when you are under a deadline.  Had an impromptu birthday celebration for out soon to be granddaughter.  She will 13 on Tuesday, where did the time go.  She is very special to us, we have half way raised her since she was a newborn.  We went swimming, had pizza and birthday cake and she opened presents.  Lots of fun.

Have a great evening everyone!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, lindaler said:
This morning I couldn’t resist any longer. My service dog and I took a cruise on our river in the kayak. Now that we are home I may have an ice cream sandwich for lunch. 
AA083414-7F61-44F1-99BA-61E431DA1522.thumb.jpeg.dd5168b84934d6bfa324fa2950a3464a.jpeg
32F56DA3-123D-4311-80CB-C10B3A49B2FD.thumb.jpeg.be347d72d823f3088f965cc7a77018fb.jpeg

I had to do a double take, your doggie looks just like ours! Not sure if you saw his picture last week when I posted so thought you would like to see it now.  I think he might be smaller than yours, Blue is 10 pounds.

cf7a2324b6704524cd8109e87ea243a0.jpg6632717ece028fd4a3e1689b487bc8bc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Sharon in AZ
  • Like 4

Thanks for beautiful flowers, happy puppies, and so many beautiful posts.  Spent a wonderful day with family.  Of course we are all concerned about our fires.  We need rain so desperately.

Sending prayers for those on care list.  

Hoping to meet Some of you wonderful people on future cruises, whenever that is.  For what is worth, we are all trying to support each other in a positive way!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, erewhon said:

Thanks for the daily report Rich.

Another 2 new cases of Covid-19 today, bringing the total number of  cases in the country to 27, all in border controlled managed isolation, none requiring hospitalization.

That’s great with your number of COVID-19 

I wish California could get under control !

I pray everyday that our numbers come down! Miss not cruising and so want to go back to your beautiful country! 
Have a good day Erewhon!! You stay well!

Denise😊

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I had to do a double take, your doggie looks just like ours! Not sure if you saw his picture last week when I posted so thought you would like to see it now.  I think he might be smaller than yours, Blue is 10 pounds.

Sharon your Blue is precious!!!! I missed seeing your pictures of him when you posted! Just like Linda’s doggie the are such wonderful fur babies to us all.

Thank you

Denise😊

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

That’s great with your number of COVID-19 

I wish California could get under control !

I pray everyday that our numbers come down! Miss not cruising and so want to go back to your beautiful country! 
Have a good day Erewhon!! You stay well!

Denise😊

3 months now since any community transmission of the virus, border managed isolation of returnees to country in hotels for 2 weeks seems to be working so far. Several of the cases have been detected on the second test at 12 days in isolation.

Stay safe and well Denise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Xoloitzcuintli are great dogs. Chavela is over eleven years old and weighs in at twenty pounds. 

Edited by lindaler
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, lindaler said:

Xoloitzcuintli are great dogs. Chavela is over eleven years old and weighs in at twenty pounds. 

Yes they are!  But Blue is always cold even in the summer.  Right now he is napping and has his blankie on.  Thanks for sharing your picture.

• Like 2