The Daily for Thursday Aug 6, 2020

richwmn

8 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Well, it's done.  Finding the oral surgeon's place (whoever numbered that street should be shot) was probably harder than the procedure itself.   In the office at 11:45 and out at 12:30.  Right now I still don't feel anything except the anesthetic.  Off to the pharmacy now for the prescriptions he gave me.

Roy

I'm glad it went well, Roy. Take your meds, and rinse tomorrow. 🙂 Now you have a good excuse to take it easy!

5 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Roy, good news. Hoping you have an easy next 10 days. I was knocked out for my extraction.  I am a dental wimp. Love you muchly brother.

Me, too! I had my first extraction last year and was put out. Then, at the beginning of March, just before I was heading for a day at Disney followed by a 7-day NCL cruise, I went in to the dentist with an emergency. I thought she'd just build up a piece of the tooth, but she wasn't able to do that. She said, we gotta pull it. I out and out cried like a baby, but it needed to be done-I didn't want anything to happen at sea. So she pulled it right then, and, honestly, it wasn't too bad. Hopefully, Roy will bounce back the same way I did! Take care, Roy!

• Like 3

Thank you for the daily Rich.

Really last reading everything today.  Had a busy day with granddaughter starting school remotely today.  And I had a dental cleaning appointment this morning followed by shopping.  So I am able to claim that I have fresh breath today!  🙂  Wish I was wiggling my toes in the sand at Half Moon Cay right now. 

I love tomato pie.  I've made different versions and love them all.  It's a really nice summertime lunch with a side salad.  Too late tonight to make one so might do that tomorrow.

Roy glad to hear your extraction went well.

Have a great evening everyone!

• Like 2