Solstice and Seattle

doneall50

1 hour ago, Auntiemomo said:

Celebrity should consider using Vancouver as embarkation for Alaska cruises.  

While I respect yours and everyone's opinions about Seattle at this time, for the reason already mentioned earlier in this thread, many ships are simply too large to port into Vancouver on a regular basis. I believe having both Seattle and Vancouver, as co-home ports for Alaskan cruises, works well at this time (or whenever cruising starts up again).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, npcl said:

Some acted like the public restrooms in Pikes market was there personal space and were verbally aggressive towards tourists trying to use them.

It's Pike Place Market, not "Pikes market."  An Oregonian should know better.

I've used the Market restrooms dozens of times over the last 30 years.  Not once has anybody acted aggressively toward me.  But as the saying goes, your mileage may vary.

49 minutes ago, Langley Cruisers said:

While I respect yours and everyone's opinions about Seattle at this time, for the reason already mentioned earlier in this thread, many ships are simply too large to port into Vancouver on a regular basis. I believe having both Seattle and Vancouver, as co-home ports for Alaskan cruises, works well at this time (or whenever cruising starts up again).

Eclipse goes out of Vancouver so Solstice would not have a problem, I believe it actually has gone out of Vancouver a couple of times.   Edge ships I would agree. 

15 minutes ago, DaveSJ711 said:

It's Pike Place Market, not "Pikes market."  An Oregonian should know better.

I've used the Market restrooms dozens of times over the last 30 years.  Not once has anybody acted aggressively toward me.  But as the saying goes, your mileage may vary.

Because they know you are local.HA HA HA

• Haha 1