Where was I?

23 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Megan's Bay.

You got your vowels the wrong way round 😂but I'll let it slide😉. Taken from Drake Seat lookout. We didn't go down to the beach as we decided to explore more of St John instead, so can't comment on the beach itself but it does lend itself to a pretty spectacular view 🤗

14 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

You got your vowels the wrong way round 😂but I'll let it slide😉. Taken from Drake Seat lookout. We didn't go down to the beach as we decided to explore more of St John instead, so can't comment on the beach itself but it does lend itself to a pretty spectacular view 🤗

That's right. It is Magen's Bay, isn't it?

1 hour ago, ilikeanswers said:

Here I thought it was on St Thomas?

24 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Here I thought it was on St Thomas?

Yes Magen's Bay is St Thomas but during our stay we took the car ferry to St John after visiting the look out. Personally I preferred St John as it far less developed and more laid back than hectic St Thomas though the people of Charlotte Amalie super nice never would have navigated the back streets without their help 🤗

12 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

I took a punt and found it first go, just luck

I didn't try to research it. I have been having an on-line conversation with someone at Telstra for the last hour and a half. This has to be one of the most frustrating exercises known to man or woman. 😁 Oh, I have another comment from my 'Telstra man'.

Edited by Aus Traveller

31 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I didn't try to research it. I have been having an on-line conversation with someone at Telstra for the last hour and a half. This has to be one of the most frustrating exercises known to man or woman. 😁 Oh, I have another comment from my 'Telstra man'.

Good luck with Telstra, I have over the years had my own troubles with them, it makes you very angry trying to fix a problem and it always cost you money.

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

I have a couple of very simple questions, but when dealing with Telstra nothing seems to be simple.

The only thing simple with Telstra is the person on the other end of the phone who can’t answer or fix your problem. How to get high blood pressure ring Telstra.