Has anyone that had a ship change from the Inspiration to the Radiance received their new stateroom assignment yet?

Tiger0613

The changes were expected to be completed by 8/23/20, and we were supposed to receive an email with the new stateroom assignment.  It is 8/24, and I haven't received an email.  The sailing disappeared from my cruise manager about a week ago.  It still hasn't reappeared.  I get an error message when trying to add it back.

I just checked to see if my sailing was open to new bookings yet, and 6/7/21 and 6/14/21 are the only 4 day sailings available in June.  6/21 isn't available to book yet.  All of the 3 day sailings are open to new bookings.

Edited by Tiger0613

Yes. The OBC that we had for our Imagination booking also transferred over. We are sailing 10/18/21. We are looking to book the 10/15 3 day cruise to make a B2B,  but that date isn't showing. 

1 hour ago, CthyC said:

Yes ....I have not received the email but I was assigned the Grand scenic ocean view 9201.  Really excited about this room.

Sweet! What type of cabin did you have on the Inspiration/Imagination?

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Sweet! What type of cabin did you have on the Inspiration/Imagination?

I am not sure what the room number was but it was an ocean view mid ship.  I am really excited about the upgrade.

Hi,

I had a B2B/same cabin/Ocean View booked & paid for this December on the Inspiration. I called Carnival Wednesday to cancel my December and I rebooked the Radiance for early December 2021 —B2B.  🛳🛳

I finished my new booking with B2B, same Cabin on Empress Balcony for $36 More ... Total Cost for both cruises ... wow!!  🤗🤗

$325 OBC for the 4 Day AND $325 for 3 Day!!
 $300 is Covid & the $25 us a Carnival Promo. 

I hope we can actually go ....🙂🙂

My solo Panorama is this coming April ...     🤞🏼   🤞🏼

Bobbi 

P.S.

Just to mention .... our son texted his last CD (Dream) and NO General sailing news to share ...Which makes sense ... just wanted to update though .

19 minutes ago, Markmom18 said:

Just to mention .... our son texted his last CD (Dream) and NO General sailing news to share ...Which makes sense ... just wanted to update though .

Please remember to be careful that any information he might come across and share with you could be deemed internal, confidential and proprietary data that is not meant to be shared with those outside of the company. The official statement states that Carnival will be cruising in November and they wouldn’t want an unconfirmed rumor based off truth to be leaked.