DINING ROOM ON GRAND PRINCESS FOR SUITE GUESTS

seniorladycruiser

3 hours ago, memoak said:

You do realize the wine is the worst on the ship

Sorta but I didn't drink it. Since i drove to port I brought it home. I put some short ribs in a crock pot and the split of red wine and 8 hours later it was perfect. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruiserkenn said:

Isn't it Mondavi?  I will look forward to trying it, on the suite balcony🍷🙂

Mondavi makes wine from the absolute high end to very cheap table wine.  I found the red almost undrinkable my wife didn't think it was that bad.   Gave the white to are room steward.

Have it after the first few glasses of the good stuff - you may not notice it is the worst! I actually have come to like Mondavi Woodbridge Chardonnay - not half bad - especially after a few Rombauer Carneros... plus it's under $5 if you buy 4 at the Kroger, and like $30 on ship.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:57 PM, caribill said:

I think the previous excuse was that full suites did not get the wine because they get the free mini-bar setup that CC mini-suites do not get.

Yes, that's what the circle host stated but I reminded her that suites don't get wine in the mini bar and the perks clearly state all club class amenities and she was very nice and agreed.

The Suite Breakfast is always my favorite.  Every morning our grand daughter had her high chair, plate of fresh fruit, and her soy milk.  The lunch and dinner crew in the Club Class venue did the same, they brought her rice right away to keep her occupied and fed before the main meal came.  I love Club class and everything that comes with suites!

14 minutes ago, GidgetWidget said:

The Suite Breakfast is always my favorite.  Every morning our grand daughter had her high chair, plate of fresh fruit, and her soy milk.  The lunch and dinner crew in the Club Class venue did the same, they brought her rice right away to keep her occupied and fed before the main meal came.  I love Club class and everything that comes with suites

Thanks for the upbeat and cheerful comments!