Stockholder benefit

Budget Queen

I haven't sailed Carnival in a couple years.   I do have a January 2021 cruise booked-  that may or may not sail????   🙂    In the past,  I used to email my Stockholder request and statement.    Has anyone submitted benefit requests recently?      Especially interested if email is still an option?    (although,  I know,  emails were never in the official policy)     If email was used,   what was the address?   

The website at Carnival also indicates the credit is applicable to cruises through 7/31/21 AND reservations must be made by 2/28/21. The shareholder benefit is renewed every year at the pleasure of the board of directors. Currently the currency used aboard the ship is the currency of the OBC. There is no adjustment for exchange rates. On US$ ships you receive $100 for a week. On Australian ships you receive AUD 100. which is $ 72.76. European brands benefit is EUR 75 (or $88.60) whilst UK brands pay GBP 60 (or $77.98)

As a "new" CCL stockholder (bought when price plummeted this year) I just put in for the benefit for my March '21 sailing.  I faxed them the info they wanted, along with my email on the fax requesting they notify me when the obc was applied to my account.  Got an email the next day stating they wanted the current brokerage statement, which I had sent them.  I threw all the info into snail mail Monday, and yesterday afternoon (Thursday) got a nice email from Carnival stating the obc had been applied to my account.  Don't know why they did not accept the info I faxed them as I sent the exact same info by mail.

3 hours ago, pe4all said:

I threw all the info into snail mail Monday, and yesterday afternoon (Thursday) got a nice email from Carnival stating the obc had been applied to my account. 

Could you please post the office/name and address you sent the snail mail to? Much appreciated. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

Could you please post the office/name and address you sent the snail mail to? Much appreciated. Thanks!

From the Carnival website:

Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line

Edited by N7786W Flyer

36 minutes ago, N7786W Flyer said:

From the Carnival website:

Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line

Thank You!

Looks like our Nov. 30 cruise from NOLA is cancelled (doesn't appear on the website anymore), but I'll keep this for future reference. I also bought in during the downturn in March. Looking forward to a cruise whenever it can happen.