5 Night Infinity or 7 Night Apex?

DTL321

20 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

I am not alone.....look at the ratings....look at the reviews....

try this as an example

https://anncavittfisher.com/2019/02/21/has-celebrity-cruises-sailed-over-the-edge/

and you also ranted about the location of the pizza from whatever else you were putting on your plate and how "far" you had to walk......

Without doubt, the Apex.  First, it is newer and has unusual bells and whistles- (have been on the Edge and the Infinity).  And 7 vs. 5 days- hands down the apex.  The dining, even for the regular non suite cabins is wonderful!  Especially if you decide on anytime dining!  You can dine in a choice of different restaurants nightly-all are beautiful.  

Nothing like the "smell" of a new ship!  Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone! Right now still have the 5 night booked but currently have a 7 night Apex in a SV on hold ... 

Question, cruise is departing the day before Easter Sunday. Do you think the ship may be over run with kids? Had a Princess Cruise a week before Easter (we got back on Easter Sunday) and it's not that the kids were the problem it was the ship was obviously at capacity/over and the crew just didn't seem to be able to handle it... The 5 night is leaving later and think it's far enough away from school holidays 

38 minutes ago, DTL321 said:

Thanks everyone! Right now still have the 5 night booked but currently have a 7 night Apex in a SV on hold ... 

Question, cruise is departing the day before Easter Sunday. Do you think the ship may be over run with kids? Had a Princess Cruise a week before Easter (we got back on Easter Sunday) and it's not that the kids were the problem it was the ship was obviously at capacity/over and the crew just didn't seem to be able to handle it... The 5 night is leaving later and think it's far enough away from school holidays 

We have a tendency to avoid sailings over school holidays. 
I don’t know what price you have locked in on the SV, or if you can only sail during a certain time frame, but there are 2 SV's left on the April 17th sailing. Less chance of kids.

I just looked! Wow... $1,058 more (for two)! Costs more than Aquaclass (A1) and Concierge Class (C1). I got a deck 10 center vs the deck 8/7 left two. What I have on hold is less than an Infinite Veranda E5. Would you think that is a good deal?

1 minute ago, DTL321 said:

I just looked! Wow... $1,058 more (for two)! Costs more than Aquaclass (A1) and Concierge Class (C1). I got a deck 10 center vs the deck 8/7 left two. What I have on hold is less than an Infinite Veranda E5. Would you think that is a good deal?

As I said before, I didn’t know what price you had locked in already for the SV.

My apologies.