Which ships have Havana staterooms?

landsear

33 minutes ago, landsear said:

We're looking at Feb 2023. Our last cruise was on the Horizon and I can't cruise without the Havana anymore 🙂 Thanks!

What did you like about the Havana cabins?  I hope to sail in one soon!  Maybe Feb. 2023!  🙂

19 hours ago, I Luv Crusin said:

What did you like about the Havana cabins?  I hope to sail in one soon!  Maybe Feb. 2023!  🙂

The private pool and hot tubs were just so much nicer than feeling like you're packed in like sardines for the regular pool and hot tub area.

3 hours ago, landsear said:

The private pool and hot tubs were just so much nicer than feeling like you're packed in like sardines for the regular pool and hot tub area.

It will be nice once people start cruising on Mardi Gras and can provide first hand experience, but from looking at deck plans, the Havana area doesn’t look like it is going to be as nice on Mardi Gras and Celebration as it is on Vista class ships. 

2 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

It will be nice once people start cruising on Mardi Gras and can provide first hand experience, but from looking at deck plans, the Havana area doesn’t look like it is going to be as nice on Mardi Gras and Celebration as it is on Vista class ships. 

We originally had booked a Havana on the Mardi Gras but once we saw the deck plans, we moved to a regular balcony.  Such a shame because we really enjoyed the Havana aft balcony we had on the Vista.  The one thing we really didn't like was that it is on the side of the ship, not the front or back.  There will be parts of the day that the sun isn't on that side.  We cruise mostly during the long cold Canadian winter, I want sun as much as possible!!

3 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I agree, it looks like they ruined it. :( I am eating crow though and booked myself on the MG for July 2022, we shall see what it is like. If we hate it, we will stick with other Carnival ships. 

How big is the Havana pool? I dont swim and barely looked on vista tbh.  If it was small and I was booked soonish I would be worried it will be closed due to social distancing. I'm hearing mixed from cruises now in progress about pools open or closed. This ex ncl employee mentions pools closed on whatever ship he is showing. 

20201016_101143236.jpeg

2 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

And correct me if I'm wrong,  doesn't the new 2deck atrium look out over the Havana deck on MG?

No, the atrium is on decks 7 and 8.  The Havana area is just forward of the atrium on deck 8 on the starboard side.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

How big is the Havana pool? I dont swim and barely looked on vista tbh.  If it was small and I was booked soonish I would be worried it will be closed due to social distancing. I'm hearing mixed from cruises now in progress about pools open or closed. This ex ncl employee mentions pools closed on whatever ship he is showing. 

It might be slightly smaller than the adult only pool in the aft section of the Conquest Class ships.  The adjacent hot tubs are oversized compared to the regular ones on board.  The exclusivity of the area when we were on the Horizon twice was great and the pool was never crowded like the human soup situation that I have seen on the Conquest Class aft pools.

5 hours ago, firefly333 said:

How they will enforce social distancing in pools will be interesting. 

They might implement a time limit for a person to go into the pool, (say 30 minutes) then they must get out and allow next person in.  There will be social distancing in the pool.  Same with the spas.  

20 minutes ago, James4me said:

They might implement a time limit for a person to go into the pool, (say 30 minutes) then they must get out and allow next person in.  There will be social distancing in the pool.  Same with the spas.  

Maybe it's cool in europe and that's why all the pictures I've seen of msc grandiosa have empty pools.