Cabin on Billance of the Sea

Shhhhh...keep it a secret...best D1 cabin on the ship.   Huge aft wrap balcony...being 2 decks down from outside WJ, having JS cabin 1100 taking most of the noise above you...no noise at all.  Sometimes a bit of vibration when docking...but that's it.

I identical sister ship Radiance, cabin #9256.  Best way to view inland waterway and Hubbard Glacier in Alaska.  😉 

WP_000119.jpg

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, island lady said:

Shhhhh...keep it a secret...best D1 cabin on the ship.   Huge aft wrap balcony...being 2 decks down from outside WJ, having JS cabin 1100 taking most of the noise above you...no noise at all.  Sometimes a bit of vibration when docking...but that's it.

I identical sister ship Radiance, cabin #9256.  Best way to view inland waterway and Hubbard Glacier in Alaska.  😉 

WP_000119.jpg

Agree...keep this quiet !!!

I've had this cabin twice on Alaska. But I disagree with noise in the 1100 we've had this for Alaska too

and on Jewel Scandinavia/Russia....#1100 has a devoted fan base.

25 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I've had this cabin twice on Alaska. But I disagree with noise in the 1100 we've had this for Alaska too

I've stayed in both also.  Great!!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Indeed love 1100 as a cabin in itself, but being a light sleeper...the scraping of chairs overhead bothered me.  Though if you ask the DH...he thinks I can hear ants fart.  😄 

• Haha 1

By all means, grab that cabin while you can! The big balcony is wider than it is long ... sort of angled, but tons of room. Great aft views, and even peek-a-boo port side viewing from the corner. Neighbours on only the one side. This cabin is perfect. Oh, and as already posted ... don't tell anybody!