Volendam lower promenade lanai cabins

sterling2

We had one in 2017 (CA3359), and enjoyed it immensely. However, we had an OV (EE3320) on Volendam in January and February that was far cheaper, and gave us immediate access to the LP deck. The cabins are the same size, and there were deck chairs under our window (although they're not reserved). Other than the sliding door, most of the cabins on the LP deck are the same. Good luck!

• Like 1

Had one on Rotterdam for a 42 day med cruise.  To say we loved it would bethe an understatement!!!  Its like a balcony cabin without the dividers!  As soon as soon as you step out you have a view up and down the whole ship!   I was able to get some incredable pictures from lots of angles!   We met lots of wonderful people as they walked by us.  I would grab one of these in a heartbeat!

• Like 1

I had one on the Rotterdam for 42 days on the VOV.  Great view, husband liked the social interaction of the promenade but the room was smaller and a bit cramped.  I would definitely consider it for a shorter cruise, I think it would be ideal for Alaska to view the glaciers.  

10 hours ago, Mary229 said:

but the room was smaller and a bit cramped

For that reason, I would avoid booking it.  A regular outside double on the two decks below Lower Promenade Deck provides much more room, particularly if you request the Queen bed be split to make two single beds.