Roll up your sleeve... But, don't hold your breath.

Flatbush Flyer

18 hours ago, GeorgesGal said:

Wow! The answer is depressing!  Even though I'm OLDer than dirt, I have very good health, there are more than 63,000 persons in my county ahead of me, and we have a county-wide population of approx. 150,000.  I don't think the calculation is correct.  JMO.

The CEOs of Walgreen and CVS don't want you standing in line either.  Last week they both stated that it will be by appointment.  With around 40% of the population saying they won't get the vaccine, that may help tamp down demand and the surplus population.

7 hours ago, SargassoPirate said:

The CEOs of Walgreen and CVS don't want you standing in line either.  Last week they both stated that it will be by appointment.  With around 40% of the population saying they won't get the vaccine, that may help tamp down demand and the surplus population.

I wonder how many people won't be dressed properly. Like a sleeve that will push up out of the way.

• Haha 1

Much as I suspected, our Governor now says teachers and school workers will now advance up the line to right after first responders and nursing homes. Needed to be done, but probably pushes us back until late March or April before our turn comes. That’s a lot more hunkering! 😢

8 hours ago, Jancruz said:

My grandaughter who is a pharmacy assistant at CVS is being trained to give the shots..I am glad they are giving training..She said she probably wont be doing any shots until March..

Jancruz1

So if someone goes into anaphylactic shock is she the one who will handle that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RetiredLifer said:

Here is the link to Bloomberg"s vaccine tracker.  Hope it is helpful.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/?srnd=premium

Did you see last night that Pfizer is marching in place as the US administration hasn't told them where and when to send the next batch - which they have ready to go.