New Year Guess to Sail Start to Oceania Ships

GICNJC

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

I do not think  Nautica  has ever been to the USA  has she?

I believe you are correct.

It would only take a few relatively minor changes in schedule to have only the Regatta and Riveria sailing in US waters for the next couple of years. Completely remove CDC edicts for most of O’s fleet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paulchili said:

That is why she is our favorite R ship and we cruised on her more often than any other one 😀

She is our favorite R ship as well, probably because our first two cruises ever were on her. We did not discover the delights of cruising until 2008, and we owe much to the wonderful staff on that Nautica cruise, including the incomparable Leslie Jon.

Edited by CintiPam

4 hours ago, Paulchili said:

That is why she is our favorite R ship and we cruised on her more often than any other one 😀

Have not sail on her just Insignia & Regatta  but I am sure  the crew especially back in the old days were very pleasant on all the ships

It was nice  getting back onboard & seeing familiar faces  even 4 years  later 😉

Things have changed now

Just now, LHT28 said:

Have not sail on her just Insignia & Regatta  but I am sure  the crew especially back in the old days were very pleasant on all the ships

It was nice  getting back onboard & seeing familiar faces  even 4 years  later 😉

Things have changed now

I agree.

In addition to Leslie another person we always looked forward to seeing was Boris in the MDR.

Unfortunately I believe he left O.

16 hours ago, Paulchili said:

I agree.

In addition to Leslie another person we always looked forward to seeing was Boris in the MDR.

Unfortunately I believe he left O.

Same -- Many of the crew are old timers and specifically request Nautica when their contracts are up for renewal.  Some of the better Captains and Managing Directors got there starts on Nautica before moving on to the bigger ships.