FCC Fine Print

peanut head

Funny how most of us are in the same boat (no pun intended) regarding the current cancelations.  I have 3 FCC vouchers from 3 canceled cruises ranging from $1200.00 - $9800.00 pp. I have read the FAQ's on the Celebrity website regarding usage of the FCC but I am still confused...please help out.  The current expiration to use the FCC is 4/30/2022 for sailings through 9/30/2022 and only 1 FCC voucher per person per sailing.  Does that mean that I can or cannot use 2 FCC vouchers per person for my October 2022 sailing?

There are many cruisen experts on this forum, but as I recall from a somewhat recent phonecon with C, is that the voucher being per person per cruise. So two people going on one cruise would use 1 voucher each.  They apparently treat a single cruise booking as the two individual reservations so credit them as such.  And can be used two at a time for each cruise if both people going.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, peanut head said:

Funny how most of us are in the same boat (no pun intended) regarding the current cancelations.  I have 3 FCC vouchers from 3 canceled cruises ranging from $1200.00 - $9800.00 pp. I have read the FAQ's on the Celebrity website regarding usage of the FCC but I am still confused...please help out.  The current expiration to use the FCC is 4/30/2022 for sailings through 9/30/2022 and only 1 FCC voucher per person per sailing.  Does that mean that I can or cannot use 2 FCC vouchers per person for my October 2022 sailing?

Is this a trick question? 😁 you seem to have answered yourself in your post ...you know FCC can only be used on sailings through 30th sept...but are asking if you can use 2 on a sailing in October?🙈