Integration with RCCL/Celebrity Loyalty?

KC Cruiser 54

It depends upon whether RCI believes going forward that it needs to add it as an incentive to get RCI/X regulars to move up in class to SS. We are Diamond (almost Plus) on RCI and Elite on X and booked an SS cruise without any status reciprocity, but others might care.

23 hours ago, nfcu said:

I sure hope not.

Tell us more!!??  What are the various pro/con factors as to why (or not) such an offering of more "benefits" would be good or bad.  And, to whom?  Know that some do not want or like any "change".  Just wanted to learn and know more background.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 232,162 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

As someone who cruised Celebrity a lot before, and love Azamara still (sad to see it go), I do hope there is at least some status matching if not actual combination accrual like with Celebrity and Azamara before. I did a Silversea arctic expedition in 2019 and have booked Norway for 2022 and would love some extras on this sailing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jpalbny said:

Free laundry is certainly nice.

Strongly agree with the wise J.P. that the "free laundry" perk is wonderful!!  This is especially true when doing significant pre- and/or post-cruise adventure activities.  Still interested to learn more of the various pro/con factors involved.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise from Copenhagen, July 2010, to the top of Europe. Scenic visuals with key tips. Live/blog at 241,212 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

2 hours ago, DCCruiser57 said:

Seriously doubt that RCL is going to hand out a free one week SS cruise to someone who has 350 days with RCL/Celebrity, a free 2 week cruise at 500 days and a free 1 week cruise for every 150 days after 500.

To get the free days benefit on Azamara, 50% of the points had to be earned on Azamara.  But I think that RCG is rethinking their loyalty benefits in general because the way they cumulate and never expire has led to so many Celebrity Elites that they don't have a venue big enough for the free cocktail party.  They certainly don't want to swamp a small-ship line with hundreds of 'entitled' newbies.

19 hours ago, DCCruiser57 said:

Seriously doubt that RCL is going to hand out a free one week SS cruise to someone who has 350 days with RCL/Celebrity, a free 2 week cruise at 500 days and a free 1 week cruise for every 150 days after 500.

As a loyal SS cruiser who was lucky enough to get our latest 800 Day free cruise in just prior to lockdown I would sincerely hope you are correct and RCL are not allowed to use SS free cruises for RCL clients!!