AI in Cancun

klfrodo

Since we can't cruise, my wife and I are headed to an AI in Cancun in early April.

Hotel is offering free Covid testing prior to return to show at airport.

We went to Cabo in Feb. The Cabo area was way more safety conscience than around here and I live in a blue area.

Everywhere you went in Cabo required masks, hand sanitation before you entered, temp check after the hand sanitation, social distancing, etc.

Not only was this at restaurants, but even Walmart and Costco.

• 1 month later...

Have a blast!! When our cruise was cancelled last year, we flew to Punta Cana for 10 days and loved it. Our cruise for May of this year was cancelled so we're going to Cancun. We're going back to Punta Cana in June. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Just funnin’ with ya!

Hopefully we’ll soon get back to being able to write about cruise experiences, etc. 😉😁

I’d be happy to tell you how that post happened if you’re interested.  I was in Cancun. I was on the lazy river. My phone was in a water proof pouch. Some air got into the pouch and the phone did some crazy things.

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I’d be happy to tell you how that post happened if you’re interested.  I was in Cancun. I was on the lazy river. My phone was in a water proof pouch. Some air got into the pouch and the phone did some crazy things.

Step away from the phone...you’re on vacation!! 🏝🥃

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/24/2021 at 9:18 AM, Saint Greg said:

I’m a travel blogger...so no. But I won’t tell you what to do on your vacation.

Us bloggers never take a vacation while on vacation. 😉 I always have my phone in one hand and my GoPro in the other, or attached to me, or something nearby. I am currently working on our video from our Cancun trip we just got back from. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

Us bloggers never take a vacation while on vacation. 😉 I always have my phone in one hand and my GoPro in the other, or attached to me, or something nearby. I am currently working on our video from our Cancun trip we just got back from. 

Which resort did you go to?  I’m down at Barcelo Maya Riviera now. Went to playa today and tulum yesterday. Round trip transportation to tulum in the collectivo and a ticket to the ruins cost me $14. Beats paying 100, 150 whatever it is on an excursion from Cozumel.

Edited by Saint Greg

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Which resort did you go to?  I’m down at Barcelo Maya Riviera now. Went to playa today and tulum yesterday. Round trip transportation to tulum in the collectivo and a ticket to the ruins cost me $14. Beats paying 100, 150 whatever it is on an excursion from Cozumel.

We stayed at Seadust in the HZ. It's next door to Iberostar. One thing I like is most resorts are geared toward Americans and Canadians. This resort is geared toward Mexicans so we were able to truly immerse ourselves in their ways. It was a great family friendly resort. We spent 2 days on Isla Mujeres (day trips) and had a blast there as well. The next time we go back, we will get an Airbnb on IM and stay there on the island. I heard the night life there is a blast!

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, teknoge3k said:

We stayed at Seadust in the HZ. It's next door to Iberostar. One thing I like is most resorts are geared toward Americans and Canadians. This resort is geared toward Mexicans so we were able to truly immerse ourselves in their ways. It was a great family friendly resort. We spent 2 days on Isla Mujeres (day trips) and had a blast there as well. The next time we go back, we will get an Airbnb on IM and stay there on the island. I heard the night life there is a blast!

I’m thinking about doing that as well. 

IM has gotten crazy busy in recent years and has lost some of that charm. But still a nice day trip…
Have you considered Holbox for a next trip? Or are you looking for more of a party spot like the hotel zone and Playa?