CDC Requires Masks on Ships

Crazy For Cats

On 1/31/2021 at 12:13 PM, mame42 said:

Although certainly not followed by all, despite the pleadings of the Governor and health officials, the mask mandate here requires a mask whenever outside one's home, except when eating and drinking.

Between coffee and wine, I’m usually drinking when I’m on the balcony, so that’s one issue solved!

On 1/31/2021 at 12:24 PM, kazu said:

I realize I might be speaking in terms not applicable everywhere so here is what is implemented here in New Brunswick for our different health zones for code red (the bad one and can lead to total lockdown), code orange and code yellow.  

30B1FDB8-EA53-4A7F-A60F-712E6CC5D834.thumb.jpeg.47d55bd200aeb6f7b7b22f48112d0b34.jpeg

I wish British Columbia would come out with a nice, clear chart like this. Our provincial health officer is wonderful, but she comes out and announces restrictions and then the government sits back and lets everyone figure out the details via their own interpretations.

It’s very frustrating.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mcrcruiser said:

Here is some encouraging   news about vaccine availability 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/02/biden-vaccine-pharmacies-464995?cid=apn 

In the States of Calif ,NY ,VA &  Texas  for appt at CVS stores go to CVS.com /Corona virus   .Can make appointments for qualified people starting Feb 9th 

Count me as another one who won't go on a cruise with a mask mandate.  It's not just on the ship, but also on the plane, on the bus transfer, etc.  It's pretty much impossible, for me, to enjoy a cruise if I had to wear a mask everywhere I go.  I hope by 4/22 that it gets close to normal, or I will have to wait longer to cruise again.