Mardi Gras steak house reservation

htkodiak

43 minutes ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

Go to your Cruise Manager and you will see a drop down list with options.

You then choose Specialty Dining.

Screenshot_20210209-170813_Chrome.jpg

I think with this method I will have to pre pay , I'm trying to avoid that.In the past I have contacted the Maitre De but that doesn't seem possible right now.

6 minutes ago, MsOne said:

Is the free bottle of wine on the first night of the cruise or Monday night (don't know why I feel like it was for Monday)?

I remember we were cruising for out anniversary and we had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the suite.. but honestly, it wasnt the best drink I had on board 

11 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

I remember we were cruising for out anniversary and we had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the suite.. but honestly, it wasnt the best drink I had on board 

LOL, I don't doubt that one bit. The bottle of wine I had before wasn't the best but I'm a sucker for a bonus/perk!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MsOne said:

Is the free bottle of wine on the first night of the cruise or Monday night (don't know why I feel like it was for Monday)?

Usually it is the first night of the cruise, although on my last few cruises it was the first and second nights.  Of course the wine is terrible, but I do use the 50% discount to buy a decent bottle instead!  

12 hours ago, MsOne said:

LOL, I don't doubt that one bit. The bottle of wine I had before wasn't the best but I'm a sucker for a bonus/perk!

I'm the same as far as perks go.We always go on the first night for the free wine/50 % off.As far as prepaying I'm worried how the money would be refunded/used for a future cruise.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:43 AM, EllaDuChien said:

Usually it is the first night of the cruise, although on my last few cruises it was the first and second nights.  Of course the wine is terrible, but I do use the 50% discount to buy a decent bottle instead!  

That's what we did last time - used the discount to get a 20 dollar bottle of Malbec for 10 bucks.  The same bottle I can get at my local grocery store for 7 bucks but I figured 3 extra bucks to be drinking it on a cruise was well worth it lol.  Thankfully, a 7-10-20 dollar bottle of Malbec is fine for me - I don't know enough about wine yet to be offended by it. 🙂  and it was still a far sight better than the free red we had the time before.

• Like 1