Are milkshakes covered on signature drink packages?

motherjoy

On 2/14/2021 at 2:11 PM, motherjoy said:

Sailing on the Nieuw Statendam  in 2022 and DH wondering if milkshakes would covered

on his signature drink package.  I can't find any info saying yes or no, so I would appreciate

any help you can offer.

Yes, my wife goes up the the bars on the pool decks and orders chocolate milkshakes.  They are the best, very thick and you can taste the chocolate.

1 hour ago, POA1 said:

We had the EBP on our last cruise (sadly in 2018) and were able to order milkshakes as part of the package. If you fortified your shake with booze, it counted towards your 15 drink allotment. If you took your milkshake unleaded, it didn't count against the total.

We were on the Zuiderdam. The Milkshakes were available from the Dive-In, so really only during lunch hours.

On 2/14/2021 at 10:25 AM, Vict0riann said:

I haven't seen milkshakes on board either.  Or ice cream sodas, or floats....  Even on the newer ships.  But ice cream is free in the Lido, and on the newer ships there is the gelato bar.  

On 2/14/2021 at 11:07 AM, Crew News said:

https://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/gallery/ms-konigsdam-dining-options/IMG_2265.jpg

Oh my GOSH!😁😋

WHERE do I sign up?😇

21 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Isn't Dive In usually open 11am to 4 or 5, depending on the day?

Yes. I'm sorry if I was a little confusing. I should have just said during Dine-In hours. I tend to think of the Dive-In as being open for lunch, which I supposed is a longer period than most people would associate with lunchtime.

I love milkshakes. This thread is providing something to cling to as I wait patiently to learn whether our January 2022 Hawaii cruise will happen - it will replace the cancelled celebration in March 2020 for our 40th anniversary.

I only hope our next HAL cruise won't end up as a celebration of our 50th.

1 hour ago, Caribbean Chris said:

I love milkshakes. This thread is providing something to cling to as I wait patiently to learn whether our January 2022 Hawaii cruise will happen - it will replace the cancelled celebration in March 2020 for our 40th anniversary.

I only hope our next HAL cruise won't end up as a celebration of our 50th.

Funny - ours is actually!

• Like 1