Do you think Carnival will bring back straws ?

VentureMan_2000

Before the pandemic, I read on a forum that Carnival also eliminated butter patties. For the reason there may have been a plastic piece between them. I do not remember if they did. On the forum. at the time they said butter was put in a big piece on a bowl and each person took a knife to cut a piece off. There were toast crumbs all over the butter in the bowl. So then there was a thread saying they put butter in a squeeze bottle. If this is true I do not know. However we are in a newer era of sanitized ways.

31 minutes ago, BETSY DOLL said:

Let’s not talk about trivial stuff , such a a dang straw. Bring your own!

let’s concentrate on the importance of getting to cruise!

Thanks 

Anything else we can get permission to talk about?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, florida eagle said:

Before the pandemic, I read on a forum that Carnival also eliminated butter patties. For the reason there may have been a plastic piece between them. I do not remember if they did. On the forum. at the time they said butter was put in a big piece on a bowl and each person took a knife to cut a piece off. There were toast crumbs all over the butter in the bowl. So then there was a thread saying they put butter in a squeeze bottle. If this is true I do not know. However we are in a newer era of sanitized ways.

The butter pats were individually wrapped in foil.  Carnival had also gotten rid of sugar packets and replaced with sugar in pour bottles that were clogged due to the humidity.   

6 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

The butter pats were individually wrapped in foil.  Carnival had also gotten rid of sugar packets and replaced with sugar in pour bottles that were clogged due to the humidity.   

Correct and this is because no matter how careful they are in the galley some of this stuff makes it into the ocean which is a big issue for Carnival Corp and even the smallest infraction in environmental rules can result in huge penalties from the court. 

Edited by sparks1093