NCL Jade H2 vs. H3/H4

Heartfelttraveler

On the Jewel class of ships, I believe the only access to the DOS (15th floor) is by stairs.  The elevator only goes up to the Garden Villas on 14 and you will need to hike it up some steps to get to the DOS.

We stay in the Owner Suites, tenth floor if possible because they are larger.  They have a front AND side balcony making most any weather condition "balcony weather", even if the ship is underway.

We've been in the H2 and tenth floor H3 on jewel class.

On Jade though there is only one H2 and it does not appear to have a hot tub like the other ships but it does have balconies both sides.

It is 17 stairs roughly to get there.  Only reason for higher price is you are inside haven proper although not much in it.  I'd say also more intimate and you can see the pool action.

The 9 and 10 suites just have a different layout but both have front and side balconies.

10 has a dining alcove but slightly smaller front balcony.  All used to get three bottles of booze and unlimited in room water and soda.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, TXAnn09 said:

As this faces the pool, how was the noise level? Soundproof or could you hear all the music? I got offered an upgrade to this room and was considering it. 

Our Jade 2021 cruise was cancelled.  We are rebooked for 2022 in the Garden Villa.