Easy EZ Air questions

psygist

A couple easy questions to anyone who has used Princess's EZ Air program:

Am I limited to flying in and out of the embarkation and debarkation cities?  I would like to do a pre-cruise visit to Peru before flying to my embarkation city in Argentina.  

Am I able to choose the dates of my flights?

Thanks for any advice given!

25 minutes ago, psygist said:

Am I limited to flying in and out of the embarkation and debarkation cities?  I would like to do a pre-cruise visit to Peru before flying to my embarkation city in Argentina.  

Nope!  There are usually alternate airport options that you can fly in and out of.  There is no guarantee that the city you want will be an alternate option but you can always call them.  The EZ Air reps might be able to book it for you.

25 minutes ago, psygist said:

Yes! You can fly in early and/or depart later if you want to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psygist said:

A couple easy questions to anyone who has used Princess's EZ Air program:

Thanks for any advice given!

Yes generally you can fly into alternate airports and you can choose the dates of your flights. We have done this. In your case I think you are probably speaking about going to Cusco, and probably changing planes in Lima. EZ Air may be available since Princess has run pre-cruise tours to Machu Picchu. But, you may have to book your own flight from Cusco to B.A.

There is also an online option to add a stopover.  We have done this.  Fly to such and such a city on this day, then book a flight from that city to the cruise embarkation port several days later.  All flights are under the EZ air umbrella.

Don

• Like 1

4 hours ago, claudia814 said:

Can EZ air book my flights to anchorage and from Vancouver using my American Airlines while redeeming my miles? Thank you. 

Seriously doubt it.  There is nothing in it for them - or you.  If you want to use points, just book with the airline.