Group transportation from POM to MIA

Snipley

I assume you have checked the cost by transportation offered by the ship and have rejected it. Would be convenient for that number of passengers. If you are booking through a travel agent they may be able to answer. 

Many of the popular FLL based shuttles will not service the MIA airport - either for business or licensing reasons.

Try Larry's Limos - we've always had great service from them in the past.

Of course the easy option is to split up into about 4 taxis (used to be a flat rate fare of $28+tip between POM and MIA) or Uber/Lyft cars.  The ride takes about 15 minutes.

If any of the children require car seats your best bet is to bring your own - that way you know they are sized properly and have been maintained/installed correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

@Snipley, I too am researching group transportation from MIA to POM (for 12). I have found the largest group transportation is a 14 passenger Mercedes Sprinter van so you most likely will need to split up at least into two groups. Pricing is running $144 - $174 for the Sprinter so it will be costly but FUN! I am looking at Larry's Limos, MJS, CATA Car Service, and Sensation Tours Private Transportation. The latter is the most expensive but looks as if it would be very professional and reviews are great. They do offer busses since they do tours so maybe you can get a good rate and haul everyone together! Good luck!

1 hour ago, VacayCraver said:

@Snipley, I too am researching group transportation from MIA to POM (for 12). I have found the largest group transportation is a 14 passenger Mercedes Sprinter van so you most likely will need to split up at least into two groups. Pricing is running $144 - $174 for the Sprinter so it will be costly but FUN! I am looking at Larry's Limos, MJS, CATA Car Service, and Sensation Tours Private Transportation. The latter is the most expensive but looks as if it would be very professional and reviews are great. They do offer busses since they do tours so maybe you can get a good rate and haul everyone together! Good luck!

Welcome to the boards! 😎  We've been very happy with Larry's Limos in the past and they are often suggested on this board.

OP was planning to transport 16 from POM to MIA - four taxis at about $30+ per cab works out to about $130+tips -- just grab the next 4 cabs in the line, no trying to find your driver/bus.  I like to keep it simple and after a week plus on cruise some may not mind a bit of separation on the 15-20+ minute ride to MIA. 🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

I recommend Jiffy Jeff transportation.. huge new shuttle vans.. they were very punctual, and communication was great.

Unless something has changed they do not make the run to MIA from POM - their focus was between FLL and POM.